The First License

Of course, the last few days passed, leading to that one fateful day...

"Ah, I'm getting nervous!" Jiro exclaimed as Mineta hopped from leg to leg in front of the group.

"I wonder what we'll have to do..." he let out a pant of fear, sweating bullets.

"I wonder if I can get my provisional license..." he pondered. You simply huffed, standing in front of a black van, with two foundation personnel at your sides. You had been able to completely skip the bus ride, taking a separate vehicle at the insistence of the company backing you up.

"I have full faith in your abilities, Alien. You will certainly be able to pass this exam." One of the personnel, a woman this time, assured you.

"Thanks. I appreciate your support... everyone's support, from the foundation." You responded.

"Of course, Alien. We may not be allowed to tell you this, but we have a number of employees taking an authorized break to watch your performance. We will all be cheering you on." An earpiece buzzed with the familiar voice that came through a modifier. You smirked, suppressing a light laugh at the imagining of that sight. Man, this exam could be... anything.

Your cheerful attitude was suddenly replaced by malice as a familiar scent entered your nose. Your eyes widened, and the hair on your neck rose in instinct.

"Alien? Is everything alright?" One of the personnel asked. You scanned the people around you. Another class had approached your own, and one student was bowing profusely, probably in apology. But he wasn't the issue...

"Who's that brown haired girl? The one beside the student covered in fur?" You asked, nodding to a tall female student in a school uniform. Her light brown hair ran down to her mid back, but there weren't many other notable features about her. Except for... her scent.

  "That would seem to be Camie Utsushimi. Why do you ask, Alien?" You were asked. That wasn't who she was really... but... could you be wrong, somehow? No... but maybe?

  "Keep a close eye on her, as close as possible. I recognize her scent..." You muttered.

  "You recognize her scent?" The earpiece asked.

  "...from the attack at the forest." You revealed. You were met with silence for a moment.

  "Understood. We've sent people to access any nearby CCTV to record and analyze any cameras she appears in. Be careful." The one behind the mic warned.

  "I will, thanks..."

"Hey! You're Y/n L/n, right!?" Your hands were suddenly taken as a blonde girl entered your vision. The two personnel by you stepped forward, reaching for their hips before you forced a hand free, holding it up.

"Stand down, you two." You ordered, looking at the girl in front of you. She had blonde hair done in two side puffs, with an extra large lock running down the right side of her face. Her school uniform was a simple gray polo and brown skirt. Despite the two armed people that almost drew weapons at her, her light blue eyes were filled with amazement.

"Oh my god! I loved seeing your fights at the sports festival! I was bummed when you backed down, but you made it up with that debut at the Camino Ward incident! How'd you even get away with that!?" She asked, gripping your hand as she spoke excitedly.

"Alien's deeds were performed under the command of his sponsor agency, the one headed by the pro hero Predator. He's simply here to ensure that he doesn't need such complications in the future." The male personnel to your left explained.