Overcharge

"I've no idea how to gauge you, I'll admit." Chisaki told you, readying his hands.

"But I won't let you just talk like you'll simply defeat me." He told you, placing a hand against the ground.

  You effortlessly turned your body, avoiding a series of spikes as acid splashed from your mouth to the ground, adding more and more smoke to the air.

  "I won't allow one like you to be the one to defeat me. I will take you down, even if it means dismissing morals." You hissed, bending your knees for the charge.

  You slid past Overhaul's initial extended hand wrapping a foot around his torso. In a matter of seconds, you were twisting yourself around his body in fluid movements, ending with a spin on his head followed by a whip of your arms, quickly throwing him away from you, splashed by the acid leaking from your mouth.

  Chisaki slid across the floor, pained as spots on his body began to smoke, burning up quickly. As he tried to get up in time, a dark shape landed on him, claws raised and acid ready to screw him up if he didn't act.

  It took a mere press for the Xenomorph to blow up, spraying the acid away. Acid that briefly blocked Chisaki's vision long enough for you to speed in, foot extended.

  Chisaki felt the world shift around him as your kick sent him up before a second impacted his chest, sending the villain spinning away, coming to a stop at the end of one of his own pillars.

  As you approached him again, about to break into a sprint, Chisaki stared at you, pressing his hand against the ground with a hurt growl.

  With a halt, you stepped from running into a stone wall that formed, cutting you, Mirio, and Eri off from Chisaki.

  "I don't care what you think you're capable of, Alien. Your actions do not mark you as the hero here. Acid? Those blades you call hands and a tail? You're a killer, a wolf in sheep's clothing. How can you expect Eri to be saved by yourself?" Chisaki's hollow voice echoed out as you ran at the door, spitting a glob of acid into it.

"Because failure is not an option, Overhaul. What will be, however, is how much pain I make you feel for your sins!" You screeched, lunging through the melting hole. You felt Chisaki's shoulders as you went, flipping to land on your feet and chuck the villain into the ground.

"Tell me, should I crush your joints!?" You hissed in a low tone, raising a foot to stomp down. Before you could, a spire of rocks shot up, forcing you to roll to the side.

"Maybe I'll drop a stalactite on you, who knows?" You shot out at the recovering Chisaki, delivering a blunt kick to his side to send him rolling.

"Do you know how strong the acid flowing through my veins is, Chisaki?" You hissed, slowly approaching the villain.

"That name again... learn your place, you damn brat!" Overhaul pressed both hands against the ground and you felt the room around you shake.

"DIE!" With a thud, walls sprang up around you, slamming flat into each other. A loud hiss of surprise rang out, before cutting out flat.

"Ugh..." Chisaki's finger twitched in annoyance as he pressed a hand to his shoulder. In a matter of half a second, his entire body deconstructed and reconstituted, healing him entirely of any wounds you may have dealt.

"Damn brat..." Spite clouded his words as he looked at the two slabs of stone he had closed around you. Smoke poured from the cracks as green acid violently bubbled out, destroying the floor it dripped onto.

"..." With a scoff, Chisaki turned away from your remains, to the wall he had made. He pressed a hand against it, and in a second, it burst into rubble, falling with a few seconds of loud bursting, at the edges of the room, Mirio flinched at the sight, holding Eri closer. Above them, the drone you had dispatched to watch them hissed, charging at Chisaki with a screech.