Recuper te

"Oh?" Neo looked up from an office chair to Ashido, who had just opened the door to this office room. She let out a gasp at the sight of your niece,

"Hi, Neo!" She shouted, walking over to sit by the little girl.

"Where's your uncle? I haven't seen him since the day before yesterday." Ashido asked, smiling. Neo tried to keep a brightness in her eyes as she stood on a chair, crouched with her chin on her knees. Aimlessly, she drew circles in the chair with her fingers.

"Hero work. The Suit Men took him when I was meeting a new friend. Haven't seen him since." Neo reported.

"Oh... um, anyway, were you called here too?" Ashido asked. Neo nodded in response, letting out a hollow sigh.

"Oh man, you see the cars they used? Scary stuff. It's like they didn't want me knowing a bunch of things about this place." Ashido remarked, thinking back to when she was called to come here.

In class, Ashido was lazily listening to Aizawa, yawning as she looked over at your empty seat. A twang of emptiness crossed her heart at the sight. You had just come back from extensive recovery, just to go again...

"Eraser. I need one of your students." The door to the class opened without warning as a G-Man stepped inside. Ashido and most of the class perked up at the sight. The G-Man handed a piece of paper to Aizawa, who read it over. Soon enough, an uncharacteristically concerned look crossed his mind.

"Ashido. Go with him."

She had been led to a black car, much like the vans you had always gone around in. The heavily tinted windows blocked Ashido's view of both outside, and the driver's seat.

"So, uh, where am I going?" Ashido asked, kind of scared.

"The agency of the City Hunter: Predator. Please stand by."

"So, uh, did they have you do anything... weird? Like, wear horse blinders when you walked in to hide the location?" Ashido asked Neo.

"...no." Neo answered. Ashido nodded, turning to look around. The waiting room was empty, and strangely out of the way of the rest of this agency. With all the people working, it looked more like a research facility than an agency, but this was where you worked, so Ashido had full trust.

"Neo, Ashido." The far door opened, and a doctor stepped through, his face grim.

"Hey!" Ashido stood up, waving. Despite her happy attitude, a wave of anxiety was starting to wash over her.

"Is... this about Y/n? How is h-"

"Is he dead?" Neo asked, stopping Ashido.

"I smell him through there. He's not moving." Neo pointed out.

"Dead? No wait, Y/n's not dead, is he?" Ashido asked, looking back at the doctor.

"He will survive, that's for sure. However, his recovery is dependent on you two to go smoothly..." The doctor sighed, turning back to the door.

"On us? Hold on, why? What happened? Why are we specifically needed to be here?" Ashido asked, confused and increasingly scared.

"... you two are the ones he's called for the most." The doctor walked through the door, showing what seemed to be a type of bedroom on the other side. Ashido looked down at Neo, who gulped nervously, before walking through alongside each other. Somewhere in the room, gentle music was playing.

"Oh my god..."

Dull green eyes, devoid of their signature glow, glossed over everything in the room, from tea loosely gripped in hand, to the nurse holding the tea steady, to the new arrivals. Your hair remained unkempt as your eyes stopped a second more at Ashido and Neo.