26 | Egypt

We stayed the night in the nearby city of Berenice Troglodytica, Egypt.

High Priestess' Stand user didn't come after us anymore, so it's safe to say she won't do anytime soon, thinking about how Jotaro knocked her out.

"Mr.Joestar, we got the car that you asked us to buy!"
Kakyoin yelled out to Joseph after I stopped the buggy and honked at them.

Joseph and Jotaro stayed behind at the hotel to get to know Mrs.Kujo's current condition while Avdol, Polnareff, Kakyoin and I went out and bought the buggy.

"We should make our way before it gets dark again."
I added while looking at the two Joestar men.

Even though I still didn't feel all to well, I tried to play it off so not to worry the others all too much with it. I was sure it would pass by without further harm.

"Yeah, yeah, hold your horses, we're coming!"
Joseph agreed as both of them approached us.

They got into the car before I got out a map.
"I suppose we are heading directly to Aswan then?"
"Correct. We will have to stop outside the city though, I will tell you when."
Joseph replied to me, leading me to nod and put the map away.

"Why do we have to stop?"
Polnareff asked Joseph while I started driving.
"I will tell you once where there, alright?"

"Alright, Caroline, stop here please."
"Wha-? Mr.Joestar, are you sure? We are in the middle of the desert right now, 20 kilometres (12 miles) away from the nearest city?"

"Yes, it won't take long."
"Alright then.."
I did as he wished and drove to the side of the road to stop.

As soon as the car stopped, Joseph opened the door to step out and all of us followed him.

From far away, there was something approaching us, sounding like a helicopter. All of us looked up, guarding our eyes from the sun with our hands as we were searching for a helicopter.

"It's a helicopter!"
"Thanks for the update, captain obvious."
Kakyoin added to Polnareff's remark as we followed the helicopter with our eyes.

"They're here from the Speedwagon Foundation. They're looking for somewhere to land."
"Speedwagon Foundation? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they the group that is looking after mum back in Japan?"
"Yes, Jotaro, that's them alright."

"So what? Are we taking a helicopter from here on now?"
Kakyoin asked Joseph while the helicopter slowly started to land.
"Not quite. As much as I'd like to, the guys from the Foundation aren't Stand users. We would be putting them in harms way if we hitched a ride."

"Well, I thought maybe you would show us your great flying skills again?"
I remarked, leading everyone else to laugh while Joseph pouted at me.
"Ha. Ha."

"So if they're not here to give us a ride, what's the occasion then?"
"They brought us our new ally. I have to warn you though, he is a bit of a handful. Which is a primary reason it took so long to fetch him."

"You aren't seriously considering taking him with us, are you?! His presence would only hold us back!"
Avdol complained as he stepped up to Joseph, leading the rest of us to look at both of them.

"Not so fast. The new ally you're talking about, are you saying that he is a Stand user, too?"
Jotaro asked them, leading Joseph and Avdol to look at us.

"Yes, that's right. His Stand is represented by the Fool card."
Joseph replied, leading Polnareff to laugh.
"The Fool? Sounds like a dumb card to me."

"You should count your blessings that he is not your enemy. You can't beat him."
Avdol told Polnareff bluntly, leading Polnareff to frown while stepping closer to Avdol.
"You should watch your mouth if you know what's good for you, Avdol!"