✨thirty six✨

"not everything will be easy, but not everything will be hard"

After the party last night, Isaiah and Gabi had passed out in two of the spare rooms

After the party last night, Isaiah and Gabi had passed out in two of the spare rooms. Unfortunately Brynn didn't get the same luxury. Instead  she got a call at three in the morning saying that Elena has been keeping blood down. Great. Cool. But she also got confirmation that her blood wasn't the only blood in Elenas veins when she turned.

That's right. Damon Salvatore's blood was also in Elenas when she died. To be honest, that took a lot of weight off of Brynn's shoulders. Sure, it's sucks for Elena, but now she knew that a tiny bit of Damon's blood was still inside of her. Now she didn't feel so guilty; Elena would've came back a vampire regardless if Brynn gave her blood or not.

But now there's another problem. She's at the grill with Rebekah and Klaus, and she just received some news that made her jaw drop.

"I thought I was dead to you." Rebekah mutters.

"Things change Rebekah. I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you."

"Doubt that."

"No? Well, what if I told you the brotherhood of The Five still existed." Klaus smiles smugly.

"What?" Brynn gapes.

"You see, and like that bygones. Come on loves, work to do."  He stands up from the stool.

"We don't have anything to do. There is no we. Brynn and I  don't care about The Five and we don't care about you." Brynn's eyes widen at Rebekah's words.

Rebekah could be mad at Klaus all she wanted, but The Five? That was bigger than all of them and like hell she wished that curse on anyone. She wanted to know why the hell a member of The Five was in Mystic Falls!

"As you wish." Klaus turns his eyes from Rebekah to Brynn. "What do you say, Braylen? Up for an adventure?"

"No, she's not!" Rebekah looks up at where Brynn stands, a look of betrayal crossing her face as she realizes what is happening. "Braylen, don't you dare. He left us! He chose his hybrids over us!"

"He didn't choose his hybrids over me. He chose them over you." Yeah, that was low, but Brynn didn't like that Rebekah tried to make decisions for her without consulting her first.

Brynn was too old to carry petty grudges against her siblings, unlike Rebekah who obviously wanted nothing to do with their brother.

Klaus snickers behind his hand. He always had a soft spot for his sisters, but he loved it when one of them went against the other. It was entertaining.

"Braylen. . . Don't." She looks down at her sister. Brynn was no fool. She knew why Rebekah wanted nothing to do with The Five, and it wasn't because of Niklaus.

It was because Rebekah was way too horny and desperate back in the year of 1114.

"I'll catch up with you later, Niklaus." Brynn nods to him.