✨two✨

"we are writers, my love. We don't cry. We bleed on paper"

Brynn didn't classify herself as nosy

Brynn didn't classify herself as nosy. Contrary to her brother's beliefs, she wasn't nosy, simply curious.

So that is why when she saw Kol and Rebekah walking through the foyer, she had to follow. She was always a fan of gossip, and Rebekah attracted gossip where ever she went.

"What are we talking about?" Brynn says as she sticks her head in between her two siblings.

Kol laughs while Rebekah sends her a glare. "I already have Kol pestering me, I don't need you too."

"Who said anything a pestering?" Brynn mocks a fake look of innocence. "I was just bored."

"Never mind that! I'm itching to kill something. What are we waiting for?"

"The mayor cornered me. Give me fifteen minutes to lure Matt outside."

"Matt? The waiter? Why are we killing him?" Brynn wanted an answer, but her two older siblings were too occupied to respond.

"Outside? What's wrong with right here on the stairs? Make a spectacle of it." Kol smirks. Brynn thumps him on the head.

"As if. Mother will kill you if you ruined her party." She scolds her brother.

Rebekah sends them both a glare, already annoyed with the two of them. "See you outside."

The blonde leaves, leaving Brynn and Kol by themselves.

"You really think she's going to do it?" Brynn asks, looking up at her brother.

Brynn loves her sister, but she knew how Rebekah was. She thrived to have a relationship with someone and Matt was the latest victim. Although he seemed like a decent human, no one would be able to handle Rebekah's clinginess. Not even the busboy.

"She better." He replies, staring at the door where Rebekah would soon walk through with her boy toy beside her. "I'm in dire need of a snack and I'm in the mood for a blonde."

Brynn freezes, taking a step away from him as she flattens her bright blonde hair.

Kol laughs. "Don't worry, Brynn. I wouldn't think about touching a hair on your pretty little head."

She rolls her eyes. "Thanks."

The two of them wait for their sister to come out the door and when she finally does, both of the siblings get excited.

Sure, Brynn felt bad for being a part of feeding off of Rebekah's boyfriend, but boy, if she couldn't actually feed off of him, she might as well watch.

The two stop talking and wait for Rebekah's signal. Maybe it was just a feeling, but Brynn felt like something was. . . Off with Rebekah.

She wasn't the same ruthless vampire Brynn remembered and frankly, she didn't like it.