✨thirty nine✨

"broken crayons still color"

It was three in the morning and Brynn was thinking about her conversation with Gabi

It was three in the morning and Brynn was thinking about her conversation with Gabi. After she finally took her own advice and grew woman balls, she called Gabi and demanded that she talk to her.

Brynn was prepared to compel herself a car and drive back to New Orleans if need be.

Luckily, Gabi said that she wasn't mad anymore. In the moment she was angry because someone had landed hands on her brother. But after she thought about it and Isaiah explained the situation, she understood that her brother didn't leave Brynn much of a choice to explain anything.

Isaiah, on the other hand, wouldn't talk to her. . . Gabi said he's hurt, but he's slowly accepting the fact that what Brynn and him had was simply flirting: nothing else. Which sucked for him, because it wasn't like he could just turn his feelings off for her, but he knew he'd be okay. Eventually.

Brynn sighs as she watches Scott kiss Allison. There was nothing like laying on the couch with a bag of popcorn and watching your favorite comfort show; Teen Wolf will forever have a place in the heart of the original. Especially Derek Hale. Yum!

"Brynn?!" She looks over at the door to the movie room that she had closed. You would think people would get the hint with the Do Not Disturb sign she taped to the front of it.

"Who is it?"

"Damon."

Ugh. Brynn rolls her eyes. "Elena isn't here."

"I'm not here to see Elena; I'm here to see you." Liar. "Come on, Brynn. Open up the door."

"Sorry, I'm a little busy with Derek."

Damon pauses. "Derek? Who the hell is Derek?"

"My date." She shoves a piece of popcorn in her mouth as she looks at the hunk on the screen. "And he's about to take his shirt off, so we'd like it if you'd leave."

The last word barley leaves her mouth before a loud boom erupts in the room, causing Brynn to jump and immediately pull the blanket over her body. Not that she was self conscious or anything, but Damon didn't deserve to see her in her short shorts and shirt. Especially when the shorts only ended right below her butt.

"You can't just barge in here!" Brynn snaps.

"Derek?" Damon looks around the room violently, as if searching for a threat. When he realizes there isn't one, he slowly starts to relax. "Dammit, Brynn. That's not funny."

"I wasn't trying to be funny."

"There's no one here."

She points to the screen where Derek has his shirt off. Brynn would've fanned herself, but not with Damon in the room. "There he is. And he wants you to leave."