"hey i thought he died?"

"Mr Crouch?" Hermione spluttered as she knelt down to the pale corpse.

"Get back," Hagrid said as he approached the body wearily and cautiously as he knelt where Hermione stood. Crouch's eyes were wide open and looking up at what seemed like the sky: all the life drained from his once vibrant eyes. Hagrid assessed Crouch's body and stood up and sighed, "He's dead alrigh'," 

Nadia let out a heavy and shaky gasp when gazing upon Barty Crouch. There was no blood or any signs of trauma. He just just there as if he was in a very deep sleep, grey robes spread out around his body.

Nadia, Ron, Hermione and Harry didn't expect to find a dead body tonight. They were simply walking through the Forbidden Forest with the kind and very gentle half giant when Harry and Nadia's scars began to ache. 

But Nadia was sure of one thing, Barty Crouch Senior was bound to be the product the killing curse. 

-

"A man has died tonight!" exclaimed Dumbledore, "and he will not be the last, you must take action!"

"I will not!" Cornelius Fudge, the minister of magic denied, "in times like these the wizard world looks to their leader for strength!"

"Then show them for some!"

"The Triwizard Tournament will continue. I will not be seen as a coward!" argued Fudge.

"But surely that is right, no matter what others might think," Dumbledore exasperated.

"What did you just-"

"Excuse me gentlemen," Moody interjected, "It may interest you that this conversation is no longer private."

Nadia and Harry stood at the door.

Fudge put on a smile and said, "Harry, how good to see you again! And you must be Nadia!" Nadia forced a smile and Harry awkwardly waved.

"Uhm...you seem to be busy, we'll come back tomorrow," mumbled Nadia taking Harry's hand to begin to leave.

"Oh, that won't be necessary, Harry. The Minister and I are done. I'll be back in a moment. After you, Minister." shook Dumbledore, "Feel free to indulge in a licorice snack in my absence, but I have to warn you they're a little bit sharp."

Moody followed behind the minister and Dumbledore leaving the cousins to their lonesome. Harry saw no harm in accepting a snack but as he grabbed some snacks from the bowl, a creature began to nip at his fingers.

Nadia scoffed, "good thing I don't like licorice then." The creature jumped back into the bowl and  then a hidden compartment in the old brick walls opened. A glowing pool of blue water revealed itself with stunning old mirrors behind it.

The two wondered towards it in curiosity. They peered into the glimmering, reflective blue water and Nadia brought her finger to it. 

All of a sudden, the cousins were being transported in what felt like a rabbit hole, therefore being consumed by the blue pool. 

They landed in chairs and they observed the place in shock. It seemed as though they were in a courtroom and a reasonably younger Dumbledore sat besides the two.

"Sir?" Harry inquired attempting to get the wizards attention yet the younger form of Dumbledore showed no sign of acknowledgement to the two teenagers. 

It was as though he couldn't hear or see them.  Nadia began to put such thing to the test and started screaming as if she was being gruesomely murdered. Alas, to their suspicions no one acknowledged them. 

"Why don't you burst my eye drum while your at it?" sassed Harry, ears hurting after being the victim of Nadia's loud screaming. Nadia rolled her eyes and then continued to observe.