Day 01| Elle

Day 01: Elle

»»-------------¤-------------««
unedited

You wake up against the surface of a rough mattress. When you gain your senses completely, the realisation of your abrupt nap in the middle of daylight hits you. You yawn once again, face looking absolutely unapproachable. You always hated taking naps because the aftermath always consisted of you feeling more dazed and tired than ever.

You look around the empty room you were sleeping. The mattress was on the floor. There were a few baggages and construction materials laying around. A few neglected pieces of furniture draped with white cloths to save themselves from the dust, also caught your attention.

''Oh, what a lovely morning you're having.'' You hear a sarcastic voice of Park Jimin entering the room. You instantly scowl at him, unamused. He rather finds your 'Don't-even-breathe-near-me'' face amusing. He almost forgot how cranky you get after a nap.

''Where am I again?''

''To our future house, babe.''

''Ugh.'' When you are fully awake, you recall how Jimin and you've been working in the new house for the past few days. The construction work was done, but coloured walls, polished floors and cleaning were still pending. And as excited Jimin was, he announced that he will paint the house with you and do the remaining works by himself to give the house a personal touch.

''What do you mean 'ugh'? You had a good nap, now get up and get to work.''

You frown and stare at your fiance in objection. You initially were excited about this whole 'painting-by-yourself' idea because you thought it would be very romantic preparing for your new home together with your future husband. However, you get hit by the reality of workload and also realise how little time you have left to finish everything. Aside from this, you barely even slept a wink due to your wedding preparation.

Forget romance, you haven't even sat for nine hours due to the exhausting labour. Not to mention, your entire body was aching from painting and sweeping. ''Jimin!'' You whine like a child. ''I don't wanna do it!'' You stubbornly lie down on the mattress and drape the blanket over yourself.

You mentally wonder how did you get this blanket? As much as you remember you collapsed on the bed without any sheets to cover.

''What do you mean? We have so much work to do!''

''Mmh, my body is hurting! I want to sleep more!'' You snap back, crying.

''Really? where?'' Just when you thought he was concerned about your health, your very much perverted man smirked in your direction, shamelessly shooting suggestive glares. ''Shall I massage your...''

''I will kick your balls if you come near me.'' You retort. ''Now you're planning to exhaust my body even more-''

''I offered you a massage, I don't know what you're thinking baby.'' He walks nearer. ''Massage is meant to relax your body not exhaust you.'' He grins.

''Listen I know you very well. Massage is the last thing in your head right now. You start anywhere and everywhere I swear to god!'' You scold. Meanwhile, Jimin sneaks under the small sheets. He moves his greedy arms around you and pulls you closer. You only complain verbally, but your body caves right in.

''I think your muscles are very tensed right now. Let me relieve some of that stress?'' His palm draws soothing circles around your back. You get comfortable against his chest with a knowing smile. You found the relief instantly. ''Mmm, this is so nice!'' You close your eyes and hum in peace.