Day 8| Luca's mission

Day 8: Luca & Mama

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

"Are you feeling okay now?" You witness Luna tilting her head to the side. You could see a twinkle in her eyes; the usual glow that she unleashes when she tries to make you feel better. You appreciate her effort but you have too many things laying on your plate, waiting for you to digest than give in to her.

"Okay, so? These are my knife collection." The girl before you reveals a tray filled with various sizes of kitchen knives. You almost facepalm at her ridiculousness. "See, I recommend using this one on Jimin." She picks up the largest one.

"If you go to jail after killing him, who's looking after Luca?" You play along.

Luna scrunches her nose. "Bitch please, I am not murdering. I am a mother now. I have adult responsibilities." She proposes. Immediately after, she smirked. Coming closer to your ear, and lowering her tone to a whisper, "That's what you are saying to the court. Psst! Of course, I am killing. Luca will be proud of his Mama."

Mention of her motherhood broke your heart a little. "Luna..."

"Don't give me that look. It's scaring me."

"I want to tell you something."

She gulps. She could tell that it was something serious. She feared whether or not you will be offering to split with Jimin. She could only pray the news is anything but that. Although she prayed for it to be good news, she doubted her wish immediately after seeing your grim expression.

She leaves a heavy breath out. Closing her eyes, she prepares herself to break the news. "I am pregnant."

Luna's first reaction was complete silence. She wordlessly stared at you. You felt your palms sweating under her naked gaze. As if Luna felt lightheaded, she almost felt like she was on her way to collapse on the bed. However, a second later after processing your words, she lets out the loudest, blood-curdling scream.

"YOU'RE JOKING?! NO! DO NOT TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING! Oh my god! I have so much to do! Oh, my days! No way!" Your best friend begins to loudly shed her tears before excitedly coming forward to pull you into the tightest hug.

Luna's reaction was enough to make you emotional. You couldn't explain your gratitude towards her for being happy for you. Because so far the reactions you got from people and yourself about pregnancy has been pure upsetting and filled with paranoia and fear. Elle made you question your decision, but Luna stoked the fire in your heart to be something positive and lovable.

"You are happy?"

"Of course! Wait, you aren't?! And why are you telling me this alone? Shouldn't you and Jimin break this news together?" She questioned, her hand still clutched yours.

Your silence answered her. "Jimin doesn't know?"

"No."

"Girl, what are you doing? Jimin has the right to know about this. How are you feeling about this baby?"

"I don't know how I feel. I don't know. I am confused. I feel so darn protective over it but I am also so so damn scared for the baby and future."

"it's okay. It's normal to feel like this. This is your first time and you didn't plan it. So, of course, you will feel uncertainty. What you need is a solution and to find that, you need to talk to Jimin. He's your partner, Y/n. He's half responsible for this pregnancy and he needs to know about the baby before anyone else. The support you will get from him, you won't get it from anyone else. Not even me." She explained.