Day 2| The Liar

The liar

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

''Mmmh, Jimin~'' You breathe as Jimin's lips ghosts on your earlobe. He was welcoming you from behind while you dispensed the coffee from the dispenser. There's nothing challenging or distracting about making a coffee, but your boyfriend challenged that notion as well.

You didn't require to return to work until everything related to your wedding was completed, however, Namjoon needed some emergency help and being the good friend of his, you and Jimin came running. Namjoon at first was reluctant of the idea to let you help as you took a break for such an important occasion of your life. You knew that but still decided to lend some of your time to the great leader and friend of yours, who was in need of desperate help.

But now it was a different matter that you occupied a tiny corner of the office kitchen with Jimin. You didn't get a break since you came here, until this very moment when you decided to grab a cup of coffee. 

Jimin on the other hand had different plans, seeing that he seized this opportunity to do whatever he pleased with you.

''What are you doing?!'' You yelped. His hands reach your stomach causing you to giggle out of ticklish reflex.

''I'm tired. And you dragged me here so you need to pay for it.'' He expresses.

''You wanted to come!''

''No, I didn't. I don't care about Namjoon!'' He speaks, focusing on the movement of his lips against your skin. ''I only came because you came! I didn't want to work or help Namjoon.''

''You were working the most for someone who was forced to come here.'' You snap back. ''Does Joon know that you spent the entire night yesterday to finish his presentation?''

Jimin's face lifts up and stares at you in disbelief. ''You knew?!''

''Of course! You weren't next to me when I woke up at midnight. And then I found you working in your study room.'' You turn to face him and cup his cheeks. ''Joon will be very happy to know this.''

''Don't tell him.'' He had a smug smile. ''I don't like him knowing that I care about this team.'' 

You roll your eyes out at that. His work habits were still the same. Although he became slightly more open with some of the team members, he still prefers to work when he's alone. He still ran to the opposite end of the spotlight and hated taking any credit for his hard work. Even though you weren't a fan of it, you respected his space when he needed it for work.

''Now where was I?'' He snaps your mind back to him by clutching your waist and lifting you up to the table. ''Open your legs.'' His raspy voice ordered in a deep tone.

Your eyes widen in that. ''WHAT? here? No way! The door's open!''

''And? Everyone knows we are together.''

You almost stammered your next words. ''B-but they won't appreciate if they find your face in between my legs, would they?!'' You ramble out, flustered.

Cocking a teasing brow in your direction, he smirks. ''Who said anything about my face being there? I was only talking about your injured knees.'' He fishes out plaster from his pocket. ''I wanted to change the plaster. What did you think?''

You eye the old plaster on your knee and then Jimin's teasing smirk. ''YOU-'' You stand up furiously before glaring at the male who backed you with a taunting laugh.

''Baby, what goes through your head? My innocent mind could never!'' He exaggerates, irking your nerves.

''Innocent my ass.'' You click your tongue.