Day 3| Dress Mishap

A/n: Not Jimin and Y/n fighting over butter on chapter 1 and now BTS slapping a whole ass butter on our faces! I would like to believe they are all connected, thank you very much. Also, the chapter is unedited, so apologies for any grammatical errors. 

Day 3: Dress Mishap

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

''Luna, please! That's a big no!''

''We're gonna look like a bunch of nuns with these.'' She laughed, not taking the dresses seriously. You notice one of the staff members behind her, trying to keep the urge to kick her out. You don't think she appreciates Luna dissing their dresses.

''Oops!'' She blurts out. You cover your mouth, trying not to show that you indeed agree with Luna. ''She definitely is bitching about us to her friends tonight.'' She whispered.

''Definitely. Now, let's quietly leave this dress and move on to the next ones.''

You were with your other bridesmaids to shop for their dresses. ''This colour looks nice.'' You hear one of your bridesmaid and a friend, Yun hee speaking and lighting your attention to her. Luna inspected the colour and shook her head. You knew your friend would be very picky. She clearly stated before your wedding announcement that she will not be settling with anything bare minimum for your special day.

''Loons, choose one already!'' Lia whined. ''Should've left you at home when we had the chance.'' She joked, earning a laughter from all of you.

''I don't really like any of the stuff here.'' Luna pouts, not minding the heated glare from the staffs. You were darn sure you all were getting murdered in their respective heads.

''I want a deep neck!'' Yun Hee speaks, earning some commotion from your other friends. ''Girl, some of us aren't blessed like you in the breast area!'' Lia shouts.

''Deep necks would look very nice though!'' Elle winked playfully.

''No, I can't do deep necks! I am still breastfeeding so my boobs are swollen, which causes me to lactate randomly.'' Luna opposed making Lia sigh in relief. ''See, now two vs two! Y/n you decide!'' Lia throws the responsibility at you.

''W-what?! Why me? It's your dresses! You decide!''

''But it's your wedding!'' Luna points out, eyeing you to not choose the deep-necks for her own convenience. ''Please save my boobs!'' The girl exaggerates, making you snort at the desperation in her voice.

''Please or is it Taehyung who doesn't want you wearing that!'' Elle smirked. ''Taehyung can be very possessive sometimes, no one knows better than me!'' Elle claims, making Luna slightly shift in discomfort.

Yun hee wasn't aware of their past, so she naturally throws the question. ''What did I miss? Elle, I didn't know you were close to Luna's husband?''

You clear your throat to change the topic. ''Guys, how about we try necks that aren't too deep? How about slightly above the original cut, so both Lia and Luna can be comfortable?''

''I don't mind anything, to be honest! I will rock the dresses either way,'' Your friend Yunhee charmingly flicks her hair and the rest of you do not forget to boost her confidence. Yun hee was a foreign return. You and her went to school together and she specifically came to the country to attend your wedding.