Day 7| Evan

Day 7: Evan

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Luna's head almost falls against Taehyung's when they enter the elevator. When Taehyung felt a sleepy head against his back, he didn't feel repulsive nor he planned to move away. Luca was sleeping against his hold, and the couple had a tiring, long day that exhausted them, which is why he couldn't blame Luna for feeling knackered. 

Taehyung shifts closer and carefully turned to not make Luna's head fall and risk her waking up. He slightly moves Luca and holds him protectively with one hand and another reaching for Luna's waist before pulling her against his chest. 

He waited until the lift opens, ''Luna...'' He gently calls and shakes her. If it wasn't for Luca, he would've carried his wife to their bed instead of waking her up like this.

Flinching, she scoots away immediately. ''Oh, I am so sorry! I didn't know I was going to fall asleep standing. Sorry, I shouldn't have bothered you-''

That set Taehyung off, ''Why are you saying sorry? I am your husband for fucks sake!'' He couldn't help it. ''Why are you acting like I am a stranger and you have to apologise for resting your head on my fucking chest for a god damn second?!''

''Stop screaming! You're gonna wake Luca up, he hasn't slept for the entire day.'' Luna irritatingly speaks. 

''So you won't answer me? Fine then.'' He angrily exits the elevator. 

''Tae!'' Luna calls out, running after him. Taehyung's long legs took big steps that were proving difficult for Luna to catch up. When Taehyung pauses, Luna sighs in relief. However, when she moved closer she found the reason why her husband halted his movement all of a sudden.

She finds you, on the floor against your door, curled up in a ball and crying. ''Y/n?! Are you okay?!'' Both her husband and Luna reaches you without wasting a further second.

* . °•★|A few hours ago|☆•° . *

''Jiminie...'' By the time you viewed Jimin and called him to get his attention, you find Evan with him. And shockingly enough, you also meet your mother. Your heart simply flipped out of paranoia. The last time Evan and your mother united, it only gave you horrible news.

''Mum?! What the hell are you doing here?''

''Y/n, there has been a misunderstanding. I only came to the restaurant and like Jimin, I also found Evan here coincidentally.'' Your mother justified. You hear your boyfriend scoffing at the back. 

''You want us to believe that?'' Jimin snarled.

You had your doubts but your mother's eyes sought support from you. She eagerly tried to hold your hand. However, before she could, you decide to take a step back. ''I am not trusting you. This cannot be a coincidence that Jimin found both you and Evan together.'' You accused.

The woman before you comes to defend your mother's claim. ''Y/n, you need to believe it. This is just a coincidence.'' Evan voiced. You felt quite odd hearing her voice after months. You look at her waitress uniform. Judging by the outfit, you can tell she is an employee of this restaurant. As far as you knew, she left the town a long time ago so you did not expect to see her like this.

''Coincidence?'' You mocked, ''Nothing can be a coincidence when it comes to you.''

Evan tiringly rolled her eyes. Unlike your assumption of you catching her plotting something nasty, you find weariness in her eyes. She seemed uninterested and simply exhausted.