Day 9| Jimin's misfortune

Day 9: Jimin's Misfortune

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Elle's eyes fall on the dress you've chosen. You picked a silky, mini red dress; It was backless, with an alluring slit coming from your thighs. It was an exceptional choice, Elle would even admit. However, she had to remind herself that she did not come to support you or be a part of your celebration. She came here to keep the promise to herself, the promises to ruin your night and humiliate you just like you did to her once, in front of a group of people that admired her. Now, she pledged to return the humiliation and that in front of the entire club.

She takes out the scissors and carefully cuts through the inner stitch of your dress. She made sure the cut wasn't too visible, allowing it to cut overtime when you decided to wear it. At that time, she hears the door click. She promptly scoots away from the dress and welcomes Yunhee and Lia along with you.

''Hey, Elle! Did you rest well?'' You smilingly ask. ''Yes! I did!''

''Good thing you did. It's almost 1 am. If we want to party for the whole night, you needed a little break. Especially considering your pregnancy.'' Yunhee stated. You look down, holding your belly intuitively. You also needed to rest but you did not want to alarm Yunhee and Lia about your own pregnancy and ruin their fun.

The door was unlocked once again and you see a raging Luna and Seojin entering the suite. ''What's wrong?''

''Code red. The boys are in the same hotel!''

''WHAT?!'' You almost screech. ''Y-you're telling me Jimin is here?'' You gulp, not knowing why your heart is rushing.

''Yes, and some girl called Ju is also here to entertain my dear husband.'' Luna's knuckles clicked.

''Ju? The name seems familiar-'' Your eyes widen when you remember meeting the girl. ''Her?! I thought only Jimin knew her?''

''So all our boys know this girl and we are just finding out now?'' Seojin scoffs, her eyes daring dangerously.

Yunhee comfortably takes a seat on the chair next to the dining table. ''Hmm, something tells me you girlies have some wicked plan and I am all here for it.'' Yunhee's funny bone was itching, to say the least.

Lia, the shy girl who often stays away from trouble, comes ahead to agree with Yunhee, ''I am so excited!''

You crack up seeing Lia like that. ''Yun, what did you do to our Lia?!''

The stunning woman only shrugs proudly. Midst of the chaos, Elle thinks to herself, The boys are here? Interesting. She could only smirk.

''I will go shower. If I catch that Ju girl near him, I am performing a first-degree murder on Park Jimin.'' You grit your teeth before turning to hit the shower.

After coming out of the relaxing shower, you wrap the robe around your body before stepping out. The girls ordered food, so you weren't too alarmed seeing Luna devouring a whole box of pizza. You also view five beautiful dresses on the bed, waiting for you to wrap them around your body.

''Your chosen dress is beautiful, Y/n!'' Elle smirked. You smile back at her, not thinking too much about it. ''I will go change into mine!'' She also spoke before taking her dress and leaving.

Luna didn't fail to catch the suspicious glow in Elle's orbs. ''Me too!'' Luna adds excitedly before grabbing her dress and follow Elle to her room.

''Elle!''

''What's up, Loons?'' Elle smiled fakely, oblivious to the fact that Luna knew about her lies.

Luna had the urge to scoff, but for the sake of your special night, she had to prepare herself to be as fake as Elle could, ''Aha, just wanted to check up on you! Your baby bump is growing I must say!''