Epilogue

*

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•°. *

A few months later

''Jiminie doesn't love me anymore!'' You sob dramatically in front of the girls.

You were bloated, as pregnant as ever. Your emotions were heightened as well as your sensitivity since everything ranging from little to big earned a very sensitive reaction from you. Whether you were hungry, tired or in pain, Jimin had to endure it and make sure he's at his prime to provide you with anything you needed and make you feel comfortable around your skin.

However, you would be lying if you said you don't see how stressed and tired he's these days. He makes sure to provide you with everything without arguing, seeing that your due date is approaching soon. But, it made you more upset than happy that he's sacrificing his own comfort for you.

''He doesn't say no to me!'' You weep more.

Usually, Luna would be supporting any actions of yours. No matter what, she will be biased towards you at all times. But, this time even the biased female is finding it hard to understand your point. ''So you want him to argue with you?'' She repeats, not believing what she heard.

''Yes!'' You cry more. Luna and Seojin exchanged glares, trying hard to not chuckle.

You understand your emotional hormones were raging but they will never understand nor you can explain the reason you want him to argue with you. You simply want him to break out of his shell and for once, prioritise his own comfort.

''You are unbelievable! If Jin says yes to me all the time, I would be living my best life! And here you are complaining!'' Seojin shakes her head.

''You don't understand! I want him to react so I can be sure my husband isn't a robot but also a human! I understand he's taking care of me cause I am heavily pregnant but he's not happy and I can tell sometimes he wants to say no. I don't want him to think that he has to guard his own emotions for the sake of me!'' You sniffle.

''Okay, so you want him to react? Is that it?'' Luna asks and you nod. ''That's easy!'' She shrugs.

''Easy?'' Seojin and you had a question.

''Annoying people is my expertise!'' She winks. ''I annoy Tae all the time!''

''You want me to annoy Jimin?'' You wipe your tears and lean forward. Although your heavy belly was slightly proving it hard to sit comfortably. At this stage of pregnancy, you constantly need a pillow against your back at all times.

''So listen to me carefully and do exactly what I say...'' Your best friend smirks.

You gulp nervously, is it really a good idea to listen to her?

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•°. *

''Hey, baby!'' Jimin walks inside the house and places a generous amount of pecks on your lips. He leans down to your womb to wrap his palm around it and kiss it gently. ''Hey, my other baby!''