Day 6| Nightmare

Day 6: Nightmare

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Feet clicked with each brave step you took. You mindlessly walked around the pavement early in the morning in an attempt to clear your mind. You ended up staying at Seojin's house overnight as you were an emotional wreck. Being the nice and kind lady she is, she allowed you to have your own space and even asked Jin to not bother you.

Your head revises the conversation you had with Seojin the night before. Your heart weighed down in guilt and tension. 

~
"B-but how?" You shakily ask. "I am on birth control."

With a sigh, the doctor begins. She had heard this same line plenty of times from many of her patients. "Pills cannot be 100% effective. They do have a high success rate but not always. Perhaps you forgot to take your pills on time? Try to remember, maybe on certain days you were more stressed that you probably forgot to take the pill. It can happen since you've been very busy lately with your wedding preparation." Seojin patiently explains.

She's most likely right. You think back to all the days that has been a complete blur to you. Besides, you being sexually active despite your busy schedule may have caused this. You facepalmed,  feeling tears nearing your eyesight. Seojin gets up and embraces you gently. You were terrified because of all the uncertainty. Uncertainty of your future and uncertainty for Jimin's reaction.

''Talk to Jimin. Everything will be alright.''

~

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

You sigh for the time unknown. You sit on a bench near the road. You ended up wandering around to places for the whole day. Your eyes stare in space, head throbbing in stress. You rest your palm on your belly instinctively. Besides the stress, you didn't feel lonely at that time. You knew someone was with you, someone that has been growing inside you. Seojin informed that you have been pregnant for a week or two. Even though the baby is barely a fetus now, you still felt its presence within you.

At that time, you watch a bunch of kids getting off a school bus. Their commotion has pulled the spotlight on them. You don't know when you began to smile watching their little feet excitedly jump while lips parted away enduringly to scream delightfully. Kids are cute, but realities aren't.

Shaking your head, you began to walk more. Not thinking too much into it, you enter the shopping centre that you find before your sight. You simply needed peace of mind, and you're willing to search for it everywhere.

"Y/n!?!" Not more than a few seconds later, you hear your name being called. You gaze back and find Jungkook standing. He was not alone, your best friend was also tagged along. "Well, hello there!'' Luna raised her brows with a smile. ''Look who's presence universe has blessed us with!''

''Hi! Woah, I didn't expect to see you both here!'' You yelp astoundingly. You assume Jungkook and Luna are here to do some shopping.

Jungkook laughed, ''Well good thing I don't have to tolerate Loons alone!'' Jungkook's arms wrap around your shoulder. ''Y/n darling, you're coming with us. And I am not asking, I am telling you.''

''Why are you guys here?'' You blink, your mind not working too well in the midst of all your worries.

Both of your friends blinked in doubt. ''Y/n, why would people come to a shopping mall?'' The girl before you asks rhetorically. ''Now, why did Jimin call me last night and I am finding out that you told him you're meeting me?''