Day 7| Bitter tastes

Day 7: Bitter tastes

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *
unedited.

The very pleasant morning of yours began with a bitter taste hitting the back of your throat while nausea circled within your head. You instantly get up to run to the bathroom. Jimin was already inside, washing up when he caught you reaching the sink.

''Y/n? What happened? Is everything okay?'' 

You didn't plan on getting caught vomiting like that. Gargling and washing your mouth to get rid of the vile taste, you compose yourself. When you regain your senses, instead of telling the truth, you nervously laugh. ''I-I just feel sick.'' Jimin didn't seem too convinced at your lies, but he then remembered how on the previous night you refused to drink because of sickness.

''This is why I always tell you to take care of yourself! Did you catch a cold again?'' He began to rant before touching your cheek.

''Baby, it's literally middle of summer. I didn't catch a cold. I just feel sick that's all.'' 

''You're going to the doctors with me.'' The mention of doctors clenched your chest in panic. 

''No!'' You quickly respond. ''Please, I have so much work to do. We are meant to go to our new house today and clean up remember?'' 

''We aren't doing any of that.'' Jimin shunned. ''You're sick and you want to work?'' Jimin looked at you as if you're being absurd. ''Now, wash up. I will make you breakfast.'' He smiled before leaning in to place a peck on your lips.

Although you washed your face, it still didn't make you feel any better that he just kissed you when you vomited a minute ago. ''Ew!'' You wipe your lips. ''I just threw up! Why did you kiss me?!'' You whine.

''Wipe my kiss again and I will shove a tongue in your mouth.'' He warned. You rolled your eyes at his possessive grumble. Holding your wrists in captive, he pecks you again. ''Nothing about you can disgust me.''

What if I swell with a huge pregnancy belly? Skin breakouts, swollen feet and ugly marks? Will you still find me attractive? A big part of you went ahead to the route of insecurity.

''Ugh! Go away!'' You push him out of the bathroom. You sigh when you find some peace by yourself. You watch your reflection in the mirror. You didn't know what it was that triggered within you, but you felt extremely emotional and sensitive. You hated how you hid such big news from Jimin, but what else could you do? You are not mentally and physically ready for his reaction. Everyone can call you selfish and stupid, but you do not want to risk anything you have with Jimin. 

Taking a mental note to talk to someone, you begin to wash up and brush your teeth. 

You enter the living room where you find Elle helping Jimin to make breakfast. The guilt from the previous night rushed into you when you observed her face. By seeing her expression, something tells you that you aren't the only one who felt guilty. ''Y/n, I am so sorry for the previous night. I didn't know you felt sick. You even vomited this morning.'' She speaks in an apologetic tone. You glance towards Jimin, who you assume is the one informing Elle about your morning sickness.

You smile at her, ''No, I am sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you like that. Actually, I should say sorry to the baby!'' You tilt your face before trying to feel her baby bump. But she quickly moves away with an unsure chuckle. ''It's okay!'' She ensures. 

Not minding too much about it, you move towards Jimin and offer him your help. ''Babygirl, you don't have to help me.'' He kisses your cheeks. ''You take a sit, I am almost done.'' He informs and you poutingly move towards the table. Knowing Jimin, there's no way he will allow you to lift a finger when he thinks you're sick.