Day 8| Surprise

Day 8: Surprise

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *
unedited; apologies for any errors.

''SURPRISE!'' Loud cheers of the girls overwhelmed your hearing senses. You find Seojin, Luna, Yunhee and Lia throwing confetti and blowing dick-shaped pipes to exaggerate their presence. Their attire screamed everything that society deems inappropriate. Not to mention, Yunhee was suckling on a literal dick-shaped lollipop. You wheeze seeing the ridiculous loudness of your friends. Lia came forward to put the 'Brides-to-be' headband above your head and offer you the lollipops. "We are going to have the biggest Hen Party ever! And everything is organised by our one and only Seojin!''

Seojin attractively bows while the girls and you cheer out loud. Seojin and her husband are the richest amongst your friends, so you weren't really surprised that she was in charge, only grateful.

''Do I wanna know what you've prepared for me?!'' You laugh out loud. Luna plops the lollipop in your mouth. ''Don't ask stupid questions!'' 

''Yes, do not!'' You hear another sweet voice. When you turn, you observe Mrs Kim appearing. ''Oh, Mrs Kim! Don't tell me you will join us too!'' Yunhee joked. ''I mean you look like you're in your 20s! You can easily pass as our sister!''

Mrs Kim waves, feeling flattered by the compliment. ''Oh, don't be silly! I am only here to take my beautiful grandson! You girls have fun!'' She hugs you before telling you to savour the experience and walk towards Luca.

''Besides, sources told me that the boys booked an expensive, luxurious seven-star hotel. And we need to beat them!'' Yunhee determinedly speaks, throwing the fist in the air to encourage you all to do the same. 

''That is why I even booked an even more expensive hotel.'' Seojin flicks her hair proudly. 

''Something tells me that, Yunhee your 'sources' are actually just Seojin. Let me guess, Seojin spied on Jin?'' Lia amusingly lifts her brows.

''And what if I did?'' Seojin winked to confirm you suspision. ''Anyways!'' Luna clapped to gather your attention. She warned and signalled Lia to come ahead. Lia nods before coming and placing a blindfold before your eyes.

''Let's go party!''

''SORRY guys, I am late!'' Elle was found rushing to the room as her uneven breath and fast speech proving much that she tried her best to be on time. 

''Oh, I can't see you, Elle! But, hey girl!'' You call out cheerfully. The commotion and your friends' voices were still loud enough to mask any of your worries. However, you didn't realise nor could see when Seojin's shocked and gawking eyes fall over Elle. Not just Seojin, but Elle's heart also stilled in fear.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

When you step your foot inside the marble floor, your eyes scoot up to the fountain before you. This luxurious place has a magnificent fountain, that ached your neck at the attempt to look up at the height of it. The colossal chandelier complemented with floral displays, and floor-to-ceiling windows provided breathtaking views of the hotel's private beach. You could also hear the soothing sounds of the orchestra. Seeing the breathtaking view of the reception, you can only imagine how stunning and majestic the lobby would look. The place that Seojin brought you to, is an astounding mixture of resort and seven-star hotel.

''Girls! This way!'' You hear Yunhee guiding you. The girls and you excitedly hurry inside. There was a slight tension you felt between Seojin and Elle. You weren't too sure why since Seojin was very much excited before Elle's arrival. Maybe she slightly feels awkward because she doesn't know Elle personally.