Finale| Wedding Bell

Finale

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•°. *

Oh God.

Here I am, at last. Sitting on the white couch, with a bridal bouquet in my hand. The makeup artist just left after finishing up my look. The hair was done, the dress was put on; physically and visually, I was ready. But mentally? The turbulence within my head was eating me up, restraining myself to feel any further excitement. It is the day of my celebration, where I am meant to feel happiness and satisfaction, I feel nervous and scared.

I scan around and count seconds, Where is Luna? Where is Mum? I didn't want to be alone... not when I feel so terrified.

My memory runs like a wildfire. What did really happen for the past few days? I lost people, lost some time and almost cancelled the wedding. Yet, here I am; In my chosen dress and slightly shaky grip against the bouquet. Although I lost a lot, in the process, I also gained a few people and unforgettable experiences and memories. 

I reconciled with both my mother and Evan. We may have had a rocky past, but they proved themselves enough to promise me a smooth future.

Not to mention, I have experienced one of the turning points of my life too. A baby, a new company is on the way to fill my life. I didn't know I was missing something in my life until I heard the news of my pregnancy. I am still not ready, but I will try my best; to learn, to achieve and to better myself as a person and a mother.

Park Jimin. As I look through my reflection in the mirror before me, I attempt to crack a small smile. I am going to be married today. Officially, the man that caused a great commotion in my life will claim me as his wife, and he will be my husband.

I've made it. I tell myself. Even though I am scared and uncertain of my future, I can still say; I am happy and I made it.

''Y/N!'' I snap out and turn to see Luna. Her breath gets caught as soon as her eyes lays on mine.

I didn't know what I really expected, but Luna's eyes soon turn teary and she burst into tears of what I assume is happiness. ''I can't believe you're getting married! You look so pretty!''

A chuckle bubbles from my chest. Seeing her weep, my eyes also don't wait to water. ''Stop! I will cry now too! I just got my makeup done!'' I say and see the emotional woman come forward and embrace my figure.

* . °•★|•Groom's room•|☆•°. *

''Fuck fuck! I can't find my tie!'' Jimin panics. Jungkook and Taehyung were already present in the room, equally panicking and searching the entire room. That is when Jin and Yoongi enter the room silently in confusion, while Hoseok gasps dramatically at the state of the room.

''I knew it! I knew something was gonna happen! Why is the room upside down?! What have you done?'' Hoseok enquires.

''Oh God, I was in such a happy state thinking everything was going smoothly.'' Jin facepalms.

''You jinxed it! You and your mouth! I told you you cannot say that everything is perfect!'' Yoongi scolds, earning an offended scoff from Jin.

''Excuse me- YOU-''

''Fight later! Jimin can't find his tie!'' Taehyung announced.

''WHAT?!'' Three males roared at the same time. ''We have to leave in an hour! What do you mean, you cannot find your tie?!'' Jin lets out altogether. ''Jimin, you're not even ready yet!''