Chapter 7

*Daryl's POV*

"Merle!" I yelled walking into a room.

Rick shushed me and everyone else followed behind.

"We're not alone here" Rick said.

"Screw that could be bleeding out said so yourself."

We walked throught the room and there was a fire going. And I noticed Adelyne pick up something off the stove and look at it with a grimance.

"What's that burnt stuff?" Glenn asked.

"It's skin" she told him settiing it down.

"Told he was tough no one can kill Merle but Merle" I told Rick.

Dixon's were tough as nails nothing call kill a Dixon but a Dixon. Although Adelyne was a pretty tough chick I could see it. And she was so hot but I couldn't focus on that right now. I had to focus on finding my brother.

"He's lost a lot of blood" Adelyne told us looking around and sticking her head out of a broken window where she seen a bloddy rag. "There's a bloddy washcloth on the windowsill."

"He left the building?" Glenn asked.

"He's out there alone as far as he knows. He can get through it survivin'" I said.

TDog scuffed and we all looked at him.

"You call that surviving wandering around the streets maybe passin' out? What are his odds out there?"

I glared.

"Better than being left to rot by you sorry pricks" I got up in Ricks face. "You couldn't kill em. I ain't so worried about some dumb dead bastard"

"What about a thousand dumb dead bastards? Diffirent story?" Rick asked looking me in the eye.

"Take a tally do what you want I'm gunna go get em"

Rick put his hand on my chest and I pushed him away and moved back bumping into Adelyne knocking her over. TDog caught her before she fell to the ground and she glared at me annoyed. My god if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"Keep your hands off me!" I yelled.

"Daryl he's family I get that I went through hell to find mine. We can do this but only if we keep a level head" Rick explained.

I sighed and thought maybe he was right.

"I can do that"

"Only if we get those guns first I'm not strolling the streets of Atlanta with just my good intensions okay" TDog told us.