Chapter 58

sorry this took so long to update. I love the fact that you don't give up on this story, Love you guys <3 Enjoy!

*Daryl*

I had gotten captured and I was struggling as I tried to get away from them. I had a sack over my head and it was getting hot. I heard lots of people and suddenly the sack was yanked off my head and I was standing next to my brother and surrounded by people and the Governor was standing there with a bandage over his eye and he was glaring. I just stood as he talked to the crowd. I looked at Merle and he just looked at me, I still couldn't believe I was looking at my brother he was alive, my brother was alive. Suddenly a woman came into the mix but was held back and I couldn't believe me eyes. It was Andrea.

"Let em go. Let em go"

The Governor eyes never left us.

"Its not up to me anymore. The people have spoken."

Andrea looked horrified.

"What?"

He started to cirlce Merle and I then looked at him.

"I asked you where your loyalties lie, you said here. Well prove it, prove it to us all. Brother against brother winner goes free" he said with a sadistic smile.

I looked at Merle. Was he really going to do it? Suddenly Merle turned towards the crowd and held up his hand.

"Yall know me, I'm going to do what I do"

Suddenly a hit was landed to my stomach and I hunched over.

"To prove that my loyalty"

He kicked me and I curled up in the dirt.

"Is to this town."

Andrea was yelling to make the govenor stop. Instead of taking this I swung back punching Merle but before I got up he got me pinning me to the ground I put my hands on his shoulders and he gripped my vest.

"You really think this assholes gonna let you go?" I said.

"Just follow my lead little brother we're getting out of this."

And with that he pulled me to my feet and we stood back to back ready to fight.  I kicked one of the walkers that surrounded us and suddenly shots were fired and steamer was thrown obscuring our vision.  I punched a guy who came at me with Merle right behind me.

"Merle come on."

I grabbed my crossbow from a mans hands as I passed and Merle knocked him out.

"Daryl" Adelyne said appearing with Rick and Maggie her crossbow on her back and gun in her hands.

We followed them out of the arena and onto the street. I watched as Adelyne kicked open the huge door that was already broken grabbing her knife plunging it into the head of walker and kept going.

"Come on."

"You're not going anywhere with us!" Rick told him.

"You really wanna do this now?!" Merle asked.

He took down a walker and bashed his head in.

"A little help would be nice!"

"Lets go" Adelyne said and we all followed.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
*Adelyne*

We slowed to a walk and the sun had come up. We came to where the cars were and we heard Glenn and Rick quickened his pace.

"Okay listen we have a-"