Chapter 1: The Letter

Edited

Note: The characters are mostly 19-20 years old and not actors. Enjoy! :)

Jade's POV

I woke up at around 6:00 in the morning because a tongue was licking my face.

"Ugh! Newt stop it!" I said.

Then my Golden Retriever stopped licking me and jumped off my bed. I laid back down and groaned into my pillow. After a few minutes, I got up and went into my walk-in closet and plan my outfit. I then chose a white knitted wool sweater, black skinny jeans and white flats. I went into my bathroom and showered. I brushed my long, straight, blonde hair and fishtail braided it.

After putting on some makeup, I grabbed my light blue, white and light purple tie-dye backpack, shoved my iPhone and my favourite book, The Maze Runner, inside it and headed downstairs. I found a plate of bacon and eggs and an envelope next to it on the kitchen counter.

I finished the bacon and eggs in 5 minutes then put the dish in the dishwasher. I sat on a kitchen stool and opened the envelope. Inside it, there was a note saying:

"Dear Jade, your father and I are going on a business trip for a year. I know that's a really long time, but this is important. But don't worry, you won't be alone. We transferred 3,000 dollars to your bank account for you to survive the whole year. After you read this note, read the other paper and note in the envelope. I know you'll love it. ;)

Love, Mom"

So then, I took out the paper which looks like a letter and read it.

I gasped, "I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED IN THE PERFORMANCE AND ARTS ACADEMY OF LONDON!!!!(I don't know if it exists) ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!" I screamed.

After dancing around my kitchen, I remembered that there's supposed to be another note. So I sat back on the kitchen stool and took out the last note. This one said:

"Dear Jade, I know you were probably dancing around the kitchen before reading this. So calm down.... Now, I already told your principal that you will start in 2 days. So start packing! You don't have school today! And your plane ticket is on our bedside table, the plane leaves tomorrow. Have fun in London and be safe! Love, Mom

So then I ran up the stairs as fast as I could and start packing.

*5 hours later*

I laid down on my bed and rested since I've been packing for about 5 hours nonstop. You're probably thinking "Jade, why didn't you just take a break every hour or so? It's much better." Well it's because if I start something, I will not stop until I finished it. Sometimes I think, "God, I think that I have condition." Which is probably true.

Even though I was SUPER tired, I was sooooooo excited for the school. I was so excited, that I already planned my outfit for the trip. And now to play the waiting game....

*The next day*

I woke up at 3:00 because my plane was leaving at 6:00 in the morning. I shot out of bed and took a quick shower. Then I wore the outfit that I planned yesterday. Which was a white button-up long-sleeved shirt, a grey cardigan, light brown jeans, and glittery grey flats. I put my hair into a high ponytail with a hairband that matches my flats.

After waiting for a few minutes, I saw the cab that I ordered the day before. I locked the doors, then put all my suitcases in the trunk. And then, we were off.

We arrived at the airport after a 1 hour drive. I put all my suitcases on 2 trolleys and it all fit perfectly. I pushed my trolleys and walked towards the check-in counter. I put my suitcases on the conveyor belt so the only thing I'm going to have with me in the cabin is my backpack which had everything I needed for the 7 and a half hour flight.

I waited for half an hour. Then, a woman spoke from the speaker system saying:

For all passengers of flight A2743 destination London, please board on the plane at Gate 03. Thank you.

Yup, that's my flight. I walked to the gate and went in line. After my papers were checked, I went into the plane.

I searched for my seat in the business class section. And found my seat, and it's a window seat! SCORE! I sat on my seat and arranged my belongings.

After waiting for about 15 minutes, the plane is starting move. I put on my earphones and listened to my favourite song of the time, The Hills by The Weeknd. Then, I slept.

>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<

Hey guys! What do you think? Comment and suggest what should happen next! Thanks soooo much for reading. You da best.

BYEEEE

thisisdita