Chapter 19: Not again.....

Jade's POV

I woke up with an arm draped over me. I looked beside me and there's Thomas lightly snoring. I smiled and carefully got out of his grip.

I took a shower and since I decided not to go anywhere except probably the store, I changed into a grey tanktop and jean shorts.

I took my phone off of its charger and went out the room to get some breakfast.

In the living room was Will and Dylan playing video games. Kaya was cooking something in the kitchen, and that something smells good.

"Good morning!" I said.

Everyone turned to me and smiled.

"Good morning Jade!" They said.

"Where's Ki Hong?"

"He went out to buy some groceries. Thomas still sleeping?" Kaya said and smirked.

I chuckled, "Yeah. So, any plans for today?"

"Well you can start by eating breakfast." Kaya said as she put an omelet on a plate.

"Sounds like a plan."

I walked towards her. I took the plate and thanked her. I sat on the floor next to Dylan and ate while watching the boys play Mario Kart.

When I was finished, the game was also done.

"Ha! I beat you again!" Will said to Dylan.

"No! You cheated!" Dylan protested.

"How can you cheat on Mario Kart?"

"I don't know. Tell me!"

"I did NOT cheat!"

"Guys, guys, you're acting like babies! Will won okay Dylan? And Will, don't boast!" I said.

"Yes Jade." They said.

"I'm gonna go fetch the mail." I said. I walked out and into the elevator.

I went to the ground floor and to the lockers where they put people's mails in.

I opened Will's and found a few letters and a magazine which I assume was ordered by Kaya. So I checked the letters.

"Will Poulter, Will Poulter, Will Poulter, Jade Schmidt, Will Poul- wait what?"

I put that letter in my pocket and went back up.

"Will! Mail! And Kaya, your magazine." I said and gave Kaya the magazine.

Will rushed to me and grabbed his letters. I looked towards the couch and saw Thomas was up.

"Good morning Thomas." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning Jade." He looked up from the TV and smiled. I smiled back.

I walked to our room and sat on the bed. I took out the letter. I examined the writing. It looks familiar. I opened the letter and read it.

Dear Jade,
I heard you're alive. Well guess what, you're not going to be soon. Because of you I lost my Tommy the second time and I'm  not gonna stop until I get Thomas to myself. Enjoy you're life, while it lasts.

Love,
Ashley

Not again.....

= ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = )
GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN! I AM BACK BABY! Sorry it's a boring and a filler chapter. I kinda didn't know what to write but I have a plot now so no worries. Oh and I am currently working on a couple of new fanfics so keep an eye out on my profile! And OMG 2.46 K READS??? I CHOKED ON AIR WHEN I CHECKED!

BYEEEE

thisisdita