Chapter 29: Going Back

Jade's POV

"I'm bored....." Kaya whined as she turned off the TV.

"Yeah, me too. Maybe we should all go back to the mainland. We're not doing anything here, and nothing's happening with Ashley." I said.

"I agree. I actually missed my family a lot." Thomas said.

"D'aww..... Thomas you softie." I cooed and pecked his cheek.

"I want to take Kaya to meet my parents." Dylan said.

Kaya gasped and turned to him, "What?! Dylan, what if they don't like me?"

"Oh c'mon Kaya. We've been dating for 5 years now. I've told them all about you and sent them tons of pictures of the both of us. They seem happy."

"Oh Ollie, we can go back home to Mom and Dad!" I said.

"We should!" He gasped.

"Let's go then!"

~°•○●○•°~

We all packed our bags, hopped on the yacht and went back to the mainland. Me, Ollie, Dylan and Kaya got tickets to New York and now we're at the airport.

"Bye Will, Ki, Thomas we'll miss you!" I said as we waved at them.

"Bye!" They said.

"Wait!"

I turned and saw Thomas running to me. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

When we parted, he said, "Come back soon okay? Promise me this."

I smiled and nodded, "I will. Don't worry."

Me and the others hopped onto the plane and we're on our way to New York.

~°•○●○•°~

I thanked the flight attendant as she gave me my lunch and a cup of tea.

"So, how's it going back there Jade?" Dylan asked as he peeked from the back of his seat to see me.

"Just fine."

He raised an eyebrow, "'Just fine'. Are you serious? I think it's more like, 'Oh my god I miss my darling Tommy and his BEAUTIFUL voice! Oh my I really miss my little hubby! Oh how will I survive?'" He said in a funny girl voice.

I giggled, "Well, to be honest, yeah. Something along those lines."

He grinned and turned to Kaya who was sitting next to him, "See! I told you she wouldn't last just 2 hours without Thomas now!"

Then Kaya popped up from her seat, "I told you she wouldn't last just 1! Isn't that right Jade?"

I was about to say something when Ollie, who was sitting next to me said, "Well I said she wouldn't last 5 minutes without Thomas."

The couple glared at him.

"So, who's right Jade?" Dylan asked.

"Hmmm...... none." I giggled.

Their eyes widened, "What?!"

"I wouldn't last one second without him. From the moment I turned from him, I already missed him."

"Awhh....." Kaya said.

"Awww my baby sis is in love!" Ollie said and side-hugged me. Should I say tightly.

I chuckled, "Yes, yes she is."

"Okay well. let's just enjoy our flight and- STEAKKK!" Dylan said then pointed at a flight attendant who was holding a plate of tenderloin steak.

He jumped from his seat and asked the flight attendant how to order the steak. Which of course, made him look like an idiot.

Kaya facepalmed while me and Ollie laughed.

Dylan went back to his seat and pouted.

"What's wrong Dyl?" Kaya asked him.

"She said that the steak was a special order and there's no more steaks left."

That made the three of us laugh out loud.