Chapter 8: After the date

Thomas's POV

*time skip to after the date*

Arggghhhh why can't I man up and just tell her that I'm desperately in love with her? It's so frustrating! I've loved her since the first day. And that's 3 weeks ago! I could've told her then and there but I'm afraid she doesn't feel the same way.

Right now I'm lying on my bed thinking about all the s*** happening with Jade. But I wonder what Dylan's doing....

As if on cue, Dylan walked in.

"Hey Tom! How's your dinner?" He said.

"Crappy. You?"

"I haven't had dinner yet. Is Matthew being an a-hole to you? He's probably having a bad day." Matthew is a waiter there that Dylan knows.

"It's not that. *sigh* I had dinner with Jade. And um I k-kinda love h-her." I stuttered.

"I know."

"Yea well wait-what??!!" How the bloody hell did he know? I haven't told him yet.

"Me and Kaya figured it out. And we-never mind."

"You what? Tell me!" Yeah, I've had enough of the secrecy around here.

"F-fine, me and Kaya spied on you guys and we saw when you did the thing." Dylan and Kaya knew, well, it's no secret anymore. I sat down on my bed with my face in my hands. It's just that I'm so tired.

"Since when did you know?" I asked.

"Well, we planed on spying on you yesterday when we were walking around in the gardens."

"Oh, wait, you two walked around in the gardens? Was it a date?" I looked up and teased him.

"Well, I asked her out, does that count? Hey that rhymes!" This guy is just plain weird.....

"Good for you Dyl. Now, back to my problem. How do I tell her I love her? She always made me nervous if I tried to."

"Just relax, make it a romantic scene, do the things that you think will interest her."

"*sigh* You make it sound so easy." I put my face in my hands again.

"Look, if you're that nervous just do it next time. Don't rush, relax."

"I guess you're right."

I went into the bathroom. I took my clothes off and just put on a pair of sweatpants. I went into bed shirtless that night cause the weather is pretty warm.

"Good night Dyl." I went to bed.

"Good night Tom."

I closed my eyes imediately and dreamt about a blonde haired girl.

Jade's POV

I just went out to dinner with Thomas. He looked like he was about to ask me something that wasn't related in anyway with dessert. But if he was then why didn't he ask me? I should tell Kaya when she comes back.

As if on cue, Kaya walked in and she's wearing all black clothes.

"What's with the all black outfit?" I asked in a kinda teasing way.

"Uh, nothing. Sooo how was your dinner?"

"I actually went with Thomas."

"*sigh* I know." She looked down.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Me and Dyl spied on you guys and we saw when Thomas, almost did it. You know what I mean."

"Actually, I don't. What was he trying to say? Do you know?" I'm planning to fish everything she knows out of her mouth.

"You don't know? Well I'm not gonna spill any secrets." She acted like she zipped her mouth and closed it.

"Aw come on Kaya, tell me." I shook her, but no too harshly. (A/N: Is that a word 'harshly'? I'M HAVING A BRAIN FART HERE!)

"Mm! Mm mm m mmmm....."

"Fine then." I smirked and went into the bathroom to change. But as I close the door in the corner of my eye, I saw Kaya walking towards me.

"I'm sorry, it's a secret. Please don't cry." Kaya said, kinda muffled though.

I opened the door.

"I'm not crying! How did that come into your mind?" I laughed.

"What are you doing then?"

"I'm changing into my pjs."

"Oh, okay then." She walked to her bed.

I closed the door and changed into a black tank-top and grey sweatpants. I brushed my hair and went to bed.

"Night night Kaya."

"Night night Jade."

I closed my eyes and dreamt about a dirty blond haired boy.

~○●○~○●○~○●○~○●○~○●○~○●○~○●○~○●○~
I'M SORRY THIS STORY IS NOT THAT GOOD! I HAVE EXAMS FOR THESE 2 WEEKS AND I'M STRESSING OUT! I'm sorry if the plot's not that good! Leave a comment so I can make the story better. Thank you sooo much for reading! I LOVE YOU GUYS! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 330 READS! It means a lot to me.

BYEEEE

thisisdita