Chapter 14: Where's Thomas?

Kaya's POV

It's been 10 minutes since Thomas left, I'm starting to get worried.

"Guys, where's Thomas?" I asked.

"I don't know." Will said.

"Should we look for him?" Dylan said.

"We could ask security. But I doubt they'll know." Ki Hong said.

"Worth a shot." I said.

"How about this, Kaya and I ask security and the receptionist, while Will and Ki search the first, second and third floors. We meet again after an hour. And if we're done before an hour, we check the gardens and parking lot." Dylan said.

"Sounds like a plan." Will said.

"A brilliant, plan." I said and kissed Dylan's cheek.

"So let's go then!" Ki Hong said.

"Wait, who's gonna be with Jade?" I said.

"We'll leave her a note." Dylan said.

He wrote on a piece of paper, and put it on Jade's bedside table.

"Let's go." Dylan said.

Jade's POV

I woke up and my room is empty. Everyone's gone. I looked next to me and I saw a piece of paper on my bedside table. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Jade,
Me and the others went out looking for Thomas. It's been 10 minutes since you slept and Thomas went outside for some fresh air. But he haven't come back. Don't worry, we'll be back at 3 in the afternoon.

~Dylan

Thomas is missing? Oh no.... where's Thomas?

I tried to distract myself by watching TV. But I imagined Thomas tied up somewhere, or killed, or many other horrible things.

Where could he be.....

Dylan's POV

Me and Kaya are walking down to the front desk to ask the receptionist.

"Excuse me, have you seen a boy this tall with dirty blonde hair and is wearing a grey sweater and jeans?" Kaya said.

"Actually I have, he went outside with a blonde girl. She had a death grip on him she did. Quite feisty I must say." The woman said.

"Did this girl wear a dress?" I asked. We all know Ashley LOVES dresses, all she wanted are dresses.

"Yes, a lovely one. Must be pricey." She said.

"It's Ashley! She got Thomas!" I said as I turned to Kaya.

"But how come? Thomas will never give himself to Ashley, except...."

"Except what?"

"Except he doesn't have a choice."

"Let's find Will and Ki."

"Okay. Thank you." Kaya said to the receptionist.

"Oh wait!" She said.

She reached her pocket and fished out a piece of paper.

"The blonde girl told me if anyone was looking for the boy, I have to give you this." She said handing the paper to Kaya.

"Um... alright, thank you." Kaya said.

We walked to the elevator and went in.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Read it." She handed me the paper.