Chapter 15: WHAT?!?!?!

Kaya's POV

It's been an hour after Jade's heart gone wrong. The doctors haven't come out. I wish Thomas was here.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Doctor, how is she? Is she alive? Is there any problems?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, her heart got really weak all of a sudden and we couldn't save her. None of us knew what happened. I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor said.

No....

"WHAT?!?!?!" The boys said.

I cried and cried into Dylan's chest. Heather was doing the same to Will. I can see the boys were tearing up too.

THAT B**** ASHLEY!!!!!

Thomas' POV

Ashley took me to her apartment. I hope my friends will take me home soon. I can't stand it here.

The thing is I have a bad feeling in my gut. Like something bad happened. And I have a feeling it's related to Jade.

"What's wrong Tommy?" Ashley said, who was sitting next to me on the couch.

"Can we visit Jade?"

Her face turned from flirty to angry.

"NO! I will not let you near that piece of s***. Don't even think about her!"

I turned away from her and just space out.

"*sigh* But, because I'm a really generous person, I'll give you one time a week to call one of your lousy friends." She added.

"They are NOT lousy." I said.

I grabbed my phone, went to the bedroom and called Kaya. Since I thought Jade should be resting.

"*sniff* Hello?" Kaya sniffled.

Wait, is she crying?

"Kaya? Why are you crying?"

"Thomas! It's Jade *sniff* she's-"

"She's what?"

"*sniff* gone..."

WHAT?!?!?!

"Gone? What do you mean gone?" My breath started ro get heavy.

"GONE! DEAD! NOT ALIVE!*sniff*"

"No...." I fell onto my knees. I dropped the phone.

"I'm sorry Thomas....." Kaya said from the phone.

I leaned onto the wall and started crying.

"What is it Tommy?" Ashley said as she came in.

"She's *sniff* dead."

"Really?! Oh thank goodness! This is SO much easier than my original plan." She smiled.

"What?"

I stood up and turned to her and I can feel my anger boiling inside of me.

"SHE'S DEAD AND YOU'RE HAPPY?!?!" I shouted.

"Well, yes. Absolutely happy!" She said, still smiling.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU PSYCOPATH?!?! YOU KILLED HER AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN GUILTY!"

"That's true. Cause I actually wanted her to die." She said in a calmer way.

"YOU-"

Suddenly the door opened. Kaya and the others came rushing in.

"Thomas, calm down." Kaya saiď calmly.

"HOW CAN I BE CALM?!?! MY GIRLFRIEND IS DEAD AND THE PERSON WHO KILLED HER IS NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT GUILTY!!!"

The others are getting a little bit frightened now.

"Thomas, please, calm down. We all are really, really sad. But you HAVE to calm down."

I took deep breaths and I tried to calm down. I leaned back down on the wall again and start sobbing.

Kaya and Dylan approached me and tried to comfort me.

"Sshhh.... it's gonna be okay." Kaya said as she and Dylan rubbed my back.

"It's not okay, *sniff* it's not okay without Jade." I muttered.

"C'mon bud. Let's go get some lunch. How 'bout that?" Dylan said softly.

"He's not going anywhere with any of you." Ashley said.

"Yes. He. Is." Kaya said as she turned to Ashley.

"And what makes you think I'll let him go?"

"This." Kaya opened her phone and played a video tape of Ashley singing and dancing like a mad man.

Ashley widened her eyes and stared at the phone in horror.

"Where did you get that?" Ashley asked.

"I don't have to reveal my sources. Now, let Thomas go."

"NO! Tommy you don't wanna go right?" Ashley said to me with puppy dog eyes.

"You're really oblivious you know that? I, NEVER loved you." I said in a low voice.

"Alright, fine, GET OUT OF HERE! But don't come back begging me to take you back! Cause I won't!"

"Well fine, I don't plan on coming back." I said.

I stomped out of the room, grabbed my things and went out the door, followed by Kaya and the others.

We went out to the car. Will called shotgun and Dylan's driving. So me, Kaya and Ki sat on the passenger seat.

I looked out the window and just mourn over Jade. At one point, I felt Kaya's hand stroking my back and she muttered things like 'I'm sorry Thomas.' 'It'll be alright Thomas.' 'She'll always be in your heart Thomas.'

The thing is, I don't know if I'll be able to live without Jade.

~○●○~○●○~○●○~○●○~○●○~○●○~○●○~
Yeah, I made Ashley a total psycopath. Okay, okay, I'm sorry for killing Jade. But something will happen in the next chapter. I promise the ending of this whole book will be happy. I'm not ending it anytime soon don't worry. But THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.54K READS!!!!

BYEEEE

thisisdita