Chapter 11: Not So Happy Birthday

Okay guys, this is gonna be a long chapter coz' I haven't update in a while so you guys deserve it. Alright, ON TO THE STORYYYY
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Ashley's POV (Surprise? No? Okay.)

"This plan is genius! You're genius!" My sidekick Jessica said.

"I know I am. Now, what have you been seeing about my Thomas Sangster and that slut Jade Schmidt?"

"They are definitely together. They are next door neighbors, so they hung out alot. Oh, then there are their roomates, Kaya Scodelario and Dylan O'Brien. They're together too."

"And Jade's birthday is when?"

"In two days, at their room."

"*evil laugh* perrrfect. They will never see us coming. Now, get your friends here. We have a birthday to ruin." I said in an evil way. I loved this side of me when it comes out.

"Um... are you okay Ashley? You've been narrowing your eyes and staring at the fireplace for about 3 minutes." I looked at her angrily.

"Oh shut up will you?! How many people are invited?"

"There's Kaya, Jade, Thomas, Dylan, then there's Jade's friends Sandra Nickelson and Lisa Heart, also Ki Hong and Will. They're Thomas' friends."

"Just nine people? And she called it a party?" I scoffed, "I'll call it a party if it's at least 50 people."

"Well, the room is pretty small. I don't think it will fit 30 people."

"Alright, now let's go through the plan again."

Thomas' POV

Two more days to Jade's birthday. I noticed that Jade has a little spring in her steps. She's even more excited if she's in her room. I wonder what the others got her.....

Right now, Kaya, Ki Hong and Will are in me and Dylan's room to discuss Jade's birthday.

"Have you guys got her anything yet?" Will said. Well, he read my mind then.

"No, I have no idea what she would like." Dylan said.

"I have. I got her a whole new outfit." Kaya said.

"What about you Thomas?" Will asked me.

"I have, but I'm not telling what it is." I smirked.

"Tell us please......" Kaya pouted.

"Yeah, tell us Thomas." Ki Hong said.

"You will have your answer in two days."

"Oh fine, have it your way." Dylan said.

"What did you get her Ki?" I asked.

"Uh... she said she loves penny boards, and she loves flower print. So I got her a flower print penny board."

"That's pretty thoughtful of you Ki." Kaya said.

"Yeah well, I am a pretty good friend." Ki Hong puts on a smug face.

"Don't be so cocky!" Dylan teased.

"Alright guys, I've been thinking, maybe we should surprise her. Like um.... a car or a... a guitar or something along those lines." I proposed.

"Hmm..... that is a great idea Thomas. But what should we get her? I mean Dylan and Will haven't bought their own presents yet." Kaya said.

"I have!" Will looked at Kaya.

"Then what did you get her?" Kaya said

"I got her a floral pattern backpack. I noticed she doesn't have one of those so I got her one."