Chapter 10: Who's Ashley?

I just realized that 450 pounds is too overpriced (Thanks for telling me Lana) So just imagine it was 200 pounds okay? Alright, BACK TO THE STORY!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Jade's POV

My birthday is in two days so me and Kaya decided to make a small party in our room. I invited Thomas, Dylan, Will and Ki Hog of course, then some of my other friends. There are Sandra and Lisa. Kaya is also friends with them, so everyone knows one another.

"You excited about your birthday?" Kaya said going out of the bathroom.

"Yup! I wonder what Thomas got me. It's totally fine if someone didn't got me something. But I'm just wondering...."

"I probably would be wondering too if it was almost my birthday. Cause last year Dylan got me passes to Pizza Land (Probably not true). Mostly it was for himself but I enjoyed it." I laughed.

"You two are the strangest couple I've ever met."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw a pale Thomas and Dylan.

"Guys what's wrong?" I told them to come in.

"Kaya, look at this text." Thomas said showing his phone to Kaya.

Kaya read the text on Thomas phone. And her eyes grew wide.

"What?! How did she know?"

"Who knows what?" I asked. I need to catch up on a lot of things between my friends.

"Show me the text." I said. Kaya passed me Thomas' phone. The writing on the top says 'Ashley'.

"Before I see anyhing, who's Ashley?" I asked.

"Just read it." Dylan said.

The text says:

Hey Tommy! Did you miss me? Well I sure do. Please come back home. I want to see your adorable face again. I know we left things off in a bad note but please, I need you. And I hope you're not dating that girl I saw you with. She looks like a real b****. I don't want you anywhere close to that slut. Please come home Tommy!

Kisses all over,
Ashley

Ugh, this girl sounds really disgusting to be honest. I imagine her as one of those girls who are really annoying and probably would date Thomas just for his money. Cause almost everyone here is pretty wealthy.

"She sounds like an overly attached ex-girlfriend." I commented.

"She is. I told her that there is nothing between us anymore and that I don't want anything to do with her anymore. Especially now that I have you." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I can feel myself blushing.

"How did she know you have Jade? I don't think I saw her at the mall, or any restaurants we've been in." Kaya said.

"Yeah, do you think she's a student here? That could be the case." Dylan said. I gasped.

"Why? What is it?" Thomas looked at me.

"If she is a student here, and if she's stalking you, she could've heard about our little party. What if she knows and comes? What if she barged in? What if-"

"Stop. Don't worry darling. We'll figure things out. Please stop worrying." Thomas cut me off and hugged me.

"But those things could happen- ouch!" Dylan said. Turns out, Kaya kicked his foot.

"Don't make her worry even more, you weirdo! Now, let's just take a deep breath and-"

"You're not a yoga instructor you know." Dylan teased.

"Oh be quite. Now, how about I ask Simon to check if he saw any girl that might have looked like she was stalking Thomas? That way, if he sees Ashley he will tell us." Kaya said. Simon is the doorman, he's really nice.

"Hmm.... that could work. But if she's not a student, one of her minions from highschool might. That could be her source." Thomas said.

"You're right. Do you still remember them? Cause I didn't go to your school." I said.

"Well, there was one named Chrissy, then there's Jessica, Karen, Sonya and Della. And, well, their honorable leader Ashley." Dylan said.

"The name Jessica sounds familiar. I think she's in one of my classes. Um, Jessica Summers, right?"

"Yeah, that must be it." Kaya said.

"Which class are you talking about?" Thomas said.

"Mrs Fennel's acting class."

"Yup. That's her." Thomas said.

"How do you know?"

"Once, I heard from Ashley that one of her friends are going to try acting classes. So that must be Jessica."

"So, what's the plan then?" Dylan said.

"Hm... so we tell Simon to keep an eye out for Jessica, if he sees her, we interogate her." Kaya said.

"Sounds like a plan." Thomas said.

"Alright then, let's go do dis!" Dylan said.

I hope this Ashley won't come near Thomas......

But she did.

×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! YES IM USING CAPS CAUSE WE REACHED MORE THAN 520 READS! AAAHH!!! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH GUYS! YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!

BYEEEE

thisisdita