Chapter 18: Telling The Others

Thomas' POV

I just dropped Dylan off and now I'm going to Jade's apartment.

I got out of my car and walked through the front doors. Jade was sitting on one of the couches in the lobby. She looked up at me and smiled. Of course I smiled back.

"Hi beautiful." I said as I pecked her lips.

"Hi Thomas."

"Don't I get a 'Hi handsome'?"

"Um let me think.... nope." She smirked.

"Fine, let's go you." I smiled.

I took her hand and we walked out into the car.

~•○•~

I lead her up to Will's apartment. But when we reached the front door, I told her to stay there for awhile.

I stepped in a little bit.

"Hey guys! Guess whose here?" I said.

"Who?" Everyone except Dylan, who smiled, said.

"Come in!" I said to Jade.

She walked in with a big smile plastered on her face. Everyone gasped and eventually gave a group hug to Jade.

"B-but, h-how?" Kaya said as they pulled back.

"Well....."

Jade sat on the couch while the others sat on the floor looking up at her as she told them what she was doing in those three years. Since me and Dylan already knew, we prepared the pizza.

"Wow, you went through a lot." Will said.

"Yeah, I missed you guys so much. I was jumping on my bed when they told me I was getting released." Jade said.

"We all missed you too." Kaya said.

Jade smiled.

"Guys! Pizza time!" Dylan said as he handed the pizzas.

Everyone said, "Thanks Dylan and Thomas."

"Your welcome." We said.

"You guys owe me 30 pounds for the pizzas." I said. Everyone laughed.

Jade's POV

This is what I missed all those years. Joking around with the others, eating together, and of course cuddling with Thomas.

As if he knew, Thomas cuddled in with me on the couch. I kissed him on the cheek and he kissed me on the cheek too.

"I missed this." I whispered.

"Cuddling with me or together with everyone?"

"Both. You're my boyfriend and they're my best friends. Of course I missed everyone."

I do miss them. But of course I missed Thomas most. My parents visited me a few times so I didn't miss them that much.

"Thomas?" I said as I looked up at him.

"Mhm?" He looked down at me.

"Did you have a girlfriend when I was gone? It's not that I don't trust you, I do, I was just wondering."

Thomas' POV

"Did you have a girlfriend when I was gone? It's not that I don't trust you, I do, I was just wondering." She said.

"No, I didn't. I was a little depressed when I thought you were dead."

"A little? You cried almost every night." Ki Hong said.

I smacked him, but not too hard.

I looked at Jade. She looked down and I think she felt guilty.

"Don't be sad. It's okay. I didn't get to the level where I want to kill myself." I reassured her.

"It's just that, I really want to tell you guys but the doctors said that maybe it's better you guys didn't know I'm alive. They said you all saw me die and you won't understand if I suddenly come back to life."

"So, who did we bury?" Will said.

"I think it was a replica of me. I don't know if it's true." Jade said.

"Guys, how about we just celebrate that Jade's alive and never talk about those things, okay? I feel sad everytime you talk about it." Kaya said.

"Okay." Everyone said.

Everybody went back to eating and watching TV.

When we were done, Ki Hong and Dylan played Will's Wii while Kaya and Jade talked about everything and anything in the kitchen. Me and Will sat on the couch watching Ki and Dylan play.

"Hey Will?" Jade said from the kitchen

"Yeah?" Will said.

"Where do I stay?"

"You can stay with Thomas. I only have three guestrooms so each couple gets one room. So Ki and I have our own rooms."

"Oh okay."

"Hey Will, how's things going with Heather?" I asked to Will.

"It's going pretty great actually. We just had a date and everything went so well." He smiled.

"Do you think she's the one?"

"Hm.... maybe. But I don't know yet. We don't meet each other that much. Cause you know, where we live. And today is one of the very rare chances for me to meet her."

"Can't she move here or you move there?"

"I suggested that actually. But she said it's too much. So she said that we should continue our long distance relationship cause it's working out fine."

"Well we all wish you two all the best." I smiled.

"Thanks man."

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Huh, who could that be?" Will said.

"It must be the pizza delivery guy." Dylan said as he walked towards the door.

"You ordered more pizza?!" We all said.

"Yeah, I'm still pretty hungy." He opened the door, got his pizza and paid.

"But you ate 3/4 of a pan already!" Kaya said.

"So? I was really hungry and still am." He opened the box and took a slice.

"Ugh, you're gonna make yourself fat."

"No I won't."

Me and the others laughed as the couple bickered whether Dylan is gonna be fat or not.

"I missed this so much!" Jade said from beside me.

"You've said that a few times already." I said.

"Because it's true."

"I'm sure it is babe." I kissed the top pf her head.

~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~
WOW 1.87K READS?!?! WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH YOU GUYS MEAN TO ME! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days. LOTS AND LOTS of tests are coming my way. But I'll try to keep updating.

BYEEEE

thisisdita