Chapter 12: Presents and Threats

Jade's POV

I woke up on a hospital bed. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that Thomas was asleep on a chair next to me. I looked around the room. It has beige walls and a big window with a white wooden frame. The curtains are a lighter shade of beige than the walls.

Hmm..... I must be in Beige and White Hospital.

Weird name? Yes. The owners are Jack Beige and Tom White, so yeah.

"Good afternoon love." Thomas suddenly said. He kissed my forehead.

"How long was I knocked out?"

"Hmmm..... about 4 days."

"Really??? Oh, but how did I pass out by just being slammed on a wall?"

"Well, in your back, there are nerves that is connected to your brain, so if it's slammed hard enough, you'll pass out." Woah, talking about genius here.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"I'm gonna get the others. They're outside."

"Alright."

He walked out. Suddenly, Kaya barged in.

"OH MY GOD YOU SCARED ME JADE! OH THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE ALRIGHT!" She shouted and hugged me tight.

"You know, I will get better soon if you don't shout in my ear!" I laughed.

Kaya blushed, "Sorry. Oh, guys come in!" Kaya turned to the door.

Dylan came in with LOTS of 'get well soon' balloons. Like seriously, there's probably 50! And each a different colour!

"I didn't know what colour you like so I got you all the balloons the guy got." Dylan said.

I giggled, wait, since when do I giggle?

"Thanks Dyl, oh I like purple most."

"Hey, why don't you open your presents now? Your parents also sent you presents yesterday." Kaya said.

"Alright. Bring 'em in!"

Then, Will and Ki Hong went in with some presents in their hands. But Ki Hong also held a pretty big present.

"Presents for the birthday girl!" Will said.

"Thank you so much everyone! Wait, what's that big one Ki Hong?" I said smiling.

"Open it if you're so curious." Ki Hong smirked.

I opened it. And.....

"A guitar?!?! I FRIKIN' LOVE YOU GUYS!!!" I hugged everyone.

"Now, open the rest!" Kaya said.

*skip the opening presents scene*

So, recap! I got a cute light grey dress, a white blazer, a pair of white heels and a necklace from Kaya, a floral backpack and a sweater from Will, a flower print penny board and headphones from Ki Hong, a MacBook Pro from Dylan, and a Wii from my parents.

Now, time for Thomas' present.

I opened the wrapping and found a velvet box. I opened the lid, and there's......

"It's the bracelet from Jewels! When did you get this? We didn't go to the mall again after the day we met Will and Ki."

"I got it when you guys were eating at the food court that day. I said I was going to the bathroom but I bought you the bracelet."

"Awww.... I love you." I kissed him.

"I love you too. Happy Birthday darling." Thomas said.

"Oh, now I will sing you any songs you want." He continued and grabbed my guitar.