Chapter 21: A Happy Day

Since we reached 3.38K which is AMAZING, I made a happy chappy! *murmurs* which will end with a little drama.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jade's POV

After me and Kaya cleaned up, we all went to bed because we were tried after riding the yacht. I changed into a loose tanktop and shorts. I went into bed. The bed sink a little behind me. Thomas must be in bed. I felt his arms hugging me.

"Goodnight love." He whispered.

"It's still a few hours before lunch Tom."

"We're sleeping so goodnight."

I turned to him. His eyes were already closed but I know he's still awake.

"Goodnight." I said and closed my eyes.

He kissed me goodnight and we both fell into a deep sleep.

~•○●○•~

"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS AND LET'S GO TO DA BEACH!!!" Dylan shouted into me and Thomas' ears.

"DYLAN!!!" Me and Thomas shouted. We shot out of bed and chased Dylan out of he room, into the hallway, down the stairs and into the kitchen where he tripped on something and fell.

Because he fell, me and Thomas tripped on him so the three of us fell. We all moaned in pain, especially Dylan since he's the one in the bottom.

"Dylan what's taking so lo- what happened here?" Kaya said as she entered the kitchen.

We stood up. Then Will and Ki came in asking the same question.

"Dylan shouted to wake us up so me and Thomas chased him." I said.

"Dylan! I said nicely!" She said as she slapped his arm.

"Sorry! I can't help myself." We all laughed.

"So lovebirds! Change into your swimming suits and let's go to the beach!" Will said.

Then I realized, Dylan was wearing blue swimming trunks, Will was wearing orange trunks, Ki was wearing beige swimming trunks and Kaya was wearing a black bikini.

"Alright! C'mon Thomas!" I held his hand and we ran to our room to change.

I changed into a yellow bikini and I put on a loose shirt on top. I went out of my walk-in closet and I saw Thomas lying on the bed waiting for me in his also yellow swimming trunks.

"Oh hey we're twins!" I said.

He chuckled and pecked me on the lips. I brought my phone, a couple of towels and a bottle of sunblock.

We walked out and ran to the yard/beach. The others are there already. Kaya was playing her phone while sitting on one of the sunbeds, Will, Ki Hong and Dylan were splashing each other.

I walked towards the sunbed next to Kaya's.

"Hey Kaya!" I said.

"Hey Jade! I see you and Thomas are twins." She smirked.

"Unintentionaly." I corrected her.

I put a towel on the sunbed and put my things on the table next to it. I put on the sunblock, used my sunglasses and laid down.

I closed my eyes. I heard the boys laughing and splashing around. After awhile, it suddenly gone quite. I opened my eyes and the boys and Kaya were gone.

"Guys?" I said.

Suddenly, everyone came out of the house with water guns.

"FIRE!" Dylan shouted.