Chapter 7: Spy Time

Still Dylan's POV

I ran outside locking the door behind me to Kaya's room.

I knocked. Kaya opened the door in the exact same outfit as me. But girlish.

"How come we're in the same clothes?" I asked.

"I dunno. But let's go."

I saw Jade and Thomas talking in front of the elevator. Probably waiting for it.

Then, I heard a ding.... Jade and Thomas went into the elevator.

"Let's go down the stairs." Kaya said.

"Going through 3 floors worth of stairs? Are you kidding me?"

"Nope. You need to burn some fat anyways." She giggled and ran down the stairs.

"I'm not fat." I followed her.

When we reached the bottom, Jade and Thomas are already going out the door. While that happens, me and Kaya are still catching our breaths from running.

"Let's go." Kaya said.

"No. We need to keep a distance from them. We now where they're going anyways."

"Oh fine, have it your way." She groaned.

After waiting a few seconds, we sneaked our way to the cafe. We hid behind the bushes. And now we're peaking a little, trying to find them.

"Do you see them?" I asked quitely.

"No. Wait, they're over there. By the pond." She whispered.

And there they are, laughing together at a table by the pond.

"Let's get closer." Kaya whispered.

"Are we really doing this to find out if they're dating or not? I mean it's kinda obvious."

"But we don't know for sure Dyl. That's why. Now let's get closer to them."

We hid behind a bush close to the table. I can even hear them talking. And thisi is what I heard:

"You don't have to ask them to put the table here Thomas." A girl said.

Must be Jade.

"I want to. I know this is your favourite spot. So I asked them to move it here."

That must be Thomas.

"Oh yeah, you said you wanted to ask me something. What is it?"

Okay, here it comes...

"Umm, Jade, would you.... um..... uh....."

Say it, say it.....

"Care for desert?"

Arghh..... he blew it.

"Um sure." She sounds disapointed.

He's not man enough to ask her out?! She should be disapointed. Cause I know I am.

"Kaya, let's go back. The moment's over." I whispered.

"You're right. Let's tell Ki Hong and Aml. They'll man him up."

"I think Thomas would want it a secret."

"You're right. Let's just go back."

So we sneaked back to our rooms. But I stopped at Kaya's room for awhile.

"Should we talk about this to them?" Kaya asked.

"Well, I know I'm asking how did it go to Thomas. But I don't know about you."

"I should do that too. Goodnight Dyl."

"Goodnight Kaya."

I pecked her lips then went to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DOUBLE UPDATED! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME SENPAI??? Idk. So how's Dylan and Kaya spying? Comment, vote and read!