Chapter 22: May I Help You?

Jade's POV

I opened my eyes and saw the bright sunlight coming through the window. I turned and saw Thomas still asleep. He's so adorable when he sleeps!

His mouth is slightly opened which resulted to him lightly snoring. He slept on his stomach on the edge of the bed, so his left arm is dangling. And his hair is messy which kinda makes him look hot.

I carefully got out of bed and went downstairs for breakfast.

I cooked some pancakes for everyone and ate two myself. I drank some apple juice and went upstairs to shower.

After I was done, I changed into a white 5SOS shirt and shorts. I put on white Vans and went downstairs and watched TV.

I changed the channel until I got to beTV. 'Everybody Loves Raymond' was on. I watched it and laughed at Robert's comment about Ray's sports column.

"What's so funny?" Someone said behind me in a husky voice.

I looked back and saw Thomas with his morning hair and wrinkled clothes leaning on the stair post.

"Good morning Thomas. I'm watching 'Everybody Loves Raymond'. It's so hilarious!"

He walked towards me and kissed my cheek then sat next to me on the couch. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and watched with me.

After awhile, the others started to wake up. They all ate their pancakes and joined me and Thomas watching TV. Thomas ate too. They ate while Dylan cracked a few jokes and we all shared some laughs. Good times...

Then, when everybody was showering, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw a girl around our age.

"May I help you?" I asked.

Without warning, she punched me square on the jaw. I fell backwards resulting a loud thud. She lunged herself at me and started to punch me again. Of course I blocked some of her punches and threw some back.

Then Thomas and the others came rushing down. Ki Hong and Dylan grabbed the girl and pulled her away from me. Thomas, Kaya and Will checked up on me.

"Oh my god Jade are you okay?" Thomas asked worriedly to me.

"YOU B****!!! YOU PUT MY SISTER IN JAIL!!!" She shouted while trying to get out of Ki Hong and Dylan's grasp.

Wait, jail???

"What do you mean I put your sister in jail?" I asked.

"Well, after last year someone told the police about my sister killed you eventhough you lived, she went to serve for 8 years you a-hole!"

"You mean, Ashley Banks is your sister?"

"Yes you f***ing b****!"

"You didn't tell me she has a sister." I whispered to Thomas.

"I didn't know!" He shouted-half-whispered.

"What's your name?" Thomas asked.

"Tasha Banks. You must be the a***hole that broke Ashley's heart!"

"I didn't brake her heart! She's the one who was too possessive and controlling! She cheated on me and used me! If anything, she broke my heart! But now, I don't give a bloody f*** about Ashley!"

"Look, what are you doing here Tasha?" Will asked.

"Because I have a message from Ashley. She said that all six of you are still in danger. She'll be back once she's free. You will never live in peace. You will live in danger and fear, forever."

She managed to wriggle out of Ki Hong and Dylan's grasp. She ran to an empty field and into a helicopter that none of us knew was there.

"How did she know we're here? What does she mean Ashley's coming back? What are we gonna do?" I panicked.

"Shhh.... calm down Jade. I won't let her touch you or any one of us." Thomas said as he helped me up and sat me on the couch as Kaya treated my wounds.

I winced in pain when Kaya touched my eye. It must be bruised.

"Dylan, get a bag of ice please?" Kaya asked Dylan, still focused on my eye.

He rushed to the kitchen and came back with a bag of ice. Kaya gently pressed it on my eye and told me to hold it there. She got a first aid kit and treated my other bruises.

"We should have guards here. In case Ashley escapes or Tasha come again." Ki Hong suggested.

"I could ask my parents. I don't know what they will say though." I said.

After Kaya was done treating my wounds, Thomas gave me a drink so I can cool down.

"Guys, we should relax. It's been intense these past months. Let's all watch TV!" Ki Hong said.

"And I'll raid the kitchen!" Dylan said.

He ran to the kitchen and we can hear him open the fridge and him eating. We laughed and watched TV.

!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!

I AM SOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR A VERY LONG TIME! TWO MONTHS FULL OF EXAMS AND ME BEING EXTREMELY SICK WON'T LET ME WRITE! I'm like having a bad fever, headaches, coughing, my legs turning weak, IT'S TORTURING ME!!

I hope you like this chapter! Comment and vote if you want! Thank you all so much for 4.11K reads! Love you guys!

BYEEEE

thisisdita