Chapter 13: Heather

Thomas' POV

When Jade read the letter, her smile disappeared.

"What's wrong love?" I asked.

She handed me the letter. I read it.

"What is it Thomas?" Kaya said.

I handed her the letter.

"NO! We will not let her lay a finger on you! Who does she think she is?" Kaya said angrily.

"Let me read that!" Will, Ki Hong and Dylan said.

She gave them the letter.

"What should we do?" Dylan said.

"Should we tell the police?" Kaya said.

"Wait!" Jade said. We all looked at her. She was holding another piece of paper.

"Read this." She said. She handed me the paper.

P.S, don't tell the police, or I'll kill your best friend Heather.

Then there's a picture of a girl tied up on a chair with a knife on her neck but she's not hurt yet.

"Please don't tell the police! I need Heather, she's like the sister I never had. She got me through depression and she's my only friend in America. Please don't." She sniffled.

"We won't, don't you worry love." I said, I kissed he forehead and hugged her.

"I promise you Jade, I will do anything in my power to protect you, your family and friends." I said to comfort her.

"Thank you. Thank you all of you, for being there for me." Jade said and smiled.

"Your welcome. You'll do the same for us, and anyway, what are friends for." Kaya said.

"*sigh* she's not gonna stop, is she?" Dylan said.

Kaya smacked his arm, "Don't say negative things! You're making things worse!" We laughed a little.

"But how did she get to your friend? Did Ashley go to America or something?" Ki Hong said.

"Maybe, oh wait no, Heather said she will be visiting me here sometime. I guess that time is now." Jade said.

"Where do you think Heather is? I don't think Ashley will be stupid enough to hide her in her house right?" Will said.

"I don't know." I said.

"But one thing's for sure, she's not gonna stop until she gets you." Kaya said to me.

"When she said get rid of me, does she mean kill me?" Jade said worriedly.

"Oh, I don't know love. But whatever she means, I won't let her do it." I said and wrapped my arms around her comfortingly.

"I'm just scared. She threatened me and Heather. How can I stay here and just lay in bed when she's doing who knows what to Heather?" She said.

"Shhhh.... please calm down love. Don't worry, we'll get Heather back."

"Yeah, we're here for you Jade." Will said.

"But I just can't help to imagine the worst. She could get hurt, or tortured, or, or-"

"Shhhh..... don't think about those kind of things. C'mon, time for you to rest." I said.

She laid back down and finally slept.

"Do you think something will happen Thomas?" Kaya said.

"Anything can happen. Ashley knows a lot of people in high places. Her father's a senator. And she's a daddy's girl, so he can do anything that can make our lives hell." I stroked Jade's forehead.

"What should we do then?" Dylan said.

"For now, we have to wait until Jade's better." I said.

"She looks so peaceful when she sleeps, doesn't she?" Kaya said after awhile as she sat beside Jade.

"Yeah, I wish she didn't have to go through this. This is my fault. If I didn't even dated Ashley this wouldn't have happened." I put my head in my hands.

"Not it's not. It's Ashley's fault. She's just a sore loser. She's jealous of Jade and you so she hurt her. It's not your fault." Kaya said.

"Yeah mate." Will said.

"I'm gonna get some fresh air." I said. I walked out to the hallway.

Then, I saw a head of blonde hair.

"Oh, hello Tommy. Had enough of that Jade girl huh? C'mon, let's go to my place and have a little fun." She said flirtily.

"Get away from me and my friends!"

"Oh, I will. But you, will come with me."

"NO! Just stay, away, and bring Heather back."

"No can do Tommy. You come with me, I give her Heather. If you don't, Heather dies."

I thought about it.

If I go, Jade will get Heather and she'll be so happy! But, if I do go, then I won't see Jade again. Ashley lost me once I don't think she's planning on doing it again. If I don't go, Heather dies. And Jade will be sad. *sigh* what am I gonna do?

"Alright, I'll come with you."

□ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN
OH NO, THOMAS GAVE HIMSELF TO ASHLEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? Well comment, vote and follow! And, OMG 1.28 K READS? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN!
Thank you for reading and I'll update soon.

BYEEEE

thisisdita