Chapter 23: A Brother?!?!?

Jade's POV

I opened my eyes to see Thomas' sleeping face. His soft breaths tickled my face which made me smile. I carefully got out of his grasp and went downstairs with my phone.

I got a glass of cold milk and sat on the kitchen island. I sipped on it while I checked my phone. I have a few commercial texts, a couple texts from my mom saying 'How are you?' which I've answered to. Then there's one text from an unsaved number yesterday.

I opened it, and it said,

Unknown: Hi Jade! You never knew me, but I'm your brother. Mom and Dad never told you, but when you were 4, I was shipped to military school when I was 15. They didn't tell you because I went missing and the school told Mom and Dad that I died. I'm going to visit you in London tomorrow. I know were you are don't worry, I've been to the island. I can't wait to see you!
Love, your brother Oliver.
P.S. If you're not sure I'm your brother, than I can prove it to you. Just look at the picture.

Then there was a picture of someone's neck that has the same necklace as mine. But it has an O on it. Mine has a J.

I suddenly got a lot of flashbacks.

FLASHBACK

"Ollie! Jade! It's lunch time!" A young Mom called from the back door.

"Coming Mom!" A boy said from somewhere near me.

I felt two hands on both sides of my body and I felt them lift me up. I looked up and saw a familiar boy carrying me.

"Hey Jadey! Did you like that sand box? I built myself you know." He said.

NEXT FLASHBACK

I was in a toy store and the boy named Ollie was holding my hand.

"Do you like anything? Mom said I'm allowed to buy us toys!" He said.

I felt myself grin and pulled him towards the stuffed animal section. I looked through it and saw a penguin doll that is cute!

"The penguin?" He asked.

I nodded. He smiled and took the penguin. We went to the cash register and he gave it to me. I hugged tightly. Ollie bent down and smiled.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I wove it! I name it Ollie!" I exclaimed and giggled.

NEXT FLASHBACK

"Ollie! Come back!" 4 year old me squeled.

"Chase me then!" A boy said while running away from me.

I chased him and tackled him. He then got on top of me and tickled me.

"OLLIE OLLIE!!!! HAHAAH OLLIE!!! STOP!!"

When he stopped, he laid down next to me. I got tired so I just laid down on his chest.

"You tired? You wanna sleep?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, love you Jade."

"Wove you Ollie."

NEXT FLASHBACK

I was crying and Ollie was putting his bags inside the car trunk. He turned and hugged Mom. He walked over to me, hugged me and lifted me up still huggin me.

"Please don't go Ollie." I sniffled.

"I'm sorry Jade. Here, I got something for you."