Chapter 4: Dylan's confession

*time skip to after school*

Dylan's POV

After classes I went to mine and Thomas' dorm room. Then I laid on my bed.

ARGHHHH.... why does Thomas keep talking to Kaya in private? Wait, why am I so jealous? Do I have a crush on Kaya?

I had a major crush on Kaya. Like MAJOR crush on Kaya. And I got so possesive and jealous whenever anyone talked to her, even if it was just Thomas.

I probably should tell some one that is not Thomas or Kaya, well duh.

Hmmm.... oh I know! Jade!

I checked the room to make sure Thomas was still not back because he was getting some food in the cafeteria.

Then I called Jade.

"Hey Jade! Is Kaya with you?"

"Nope, she went shopping. Why?"

"I need to get this secret off my chest."

"OOOO!!!! TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!"

"I-kinda-have a-crush on-Kaya..." I said nervously.

She gasped," I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!! YOU GUYS WILL BE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!"

"Wait you knew?!"

"No, I guessed. Beause when Thomas and Kaya came back from talking at lunch, I saw you giving a death glare to Thomas."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Pretty much."

"Do you think Kaya or Thomas knows?"

"I dunno. They could. But I don't think Kaya noticed though."

"Oh okay then. Bye Jade!"

"Bye Dyl!"

Jade could be pretty childish sometimes.

Jade's POV

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Dylan just confessed he has a crush on Kaya!!! Should I tell her? Of course not. Should I tell Thomas? Umm... I dunno. I'll think of this later...

When Dylan called I was doing a project. I had to draw a 3D object complete with shadow and shades. I was in an arts school. So I finished it quickly and watched TV.

*time skip to dinner time*

"DONE!!!!" I shouted.

"AAH!! Jade please stop scaring me."

"Sorry Kaya. I'm usually not that good at drawing 3D objects. AND I STILL HAVE TIME TO WATCH MY FAV SHOW!!!" I said after checking my watch.

I ran to the couch and plopped on. I searched for the remote, then I turned on the TV.

"OH YESSS!!!" I said.

"What is it?"

"They're playing the new episodes. FINALLY...."

"Are you still watching NCIS?"

"Yup!" I said popping the 'p'.

She sighed, "Oh yeah! I brought some pizza from pizza hut, you want some?" She said walking to the table.

"GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!"

"I swear Jade sometimes you act like you're 25, and sometimes you act like a 5 year old." She smirked.

"Hey!!! What's wrong with that?" I lifted an eyebrow.

She giggled.

We ate a couple slices of pizza and watched TV.

*10.30 pm*

"I'm going to bed now." I yawned.

"Okay. I'm gonna watch another show."

When I looked at the screen, she was watching 'Finding Nemo'.

"Who's acting like a five year old now?" I teased.

"Oh shut up." She was blushing furiously and I giggled.

I changed into a loose t-shirt, sweatpants and tied my hair into a messy bun. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

After that, I went into bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! Sorry if my chapters are really long. I didn't even notice. But if you like it, just comment about it. Thank you SOOO much for helping me reach more than 50 reads! It's probably not a big number but hey! I need to start some where! Okay, thanks sooo much for reading! Love you guys!
BYEEEE

thisisdita