Chapter 5

Hello! First of all!! I wanna Thank Everyone whos reading this! Means A lot! I wanna see how many people care... if you do please comment or vote!! It will mean alot, and i can update much faster if you do! Please? and if you dont.... then idk.. Thanks for reading anyways lol

Heres is Chapter 5 , Hope You like it!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 Louis POV

"Mr.Tomlinson? Mr.Tomlinson!"

i groned and pulled the cover over my head, to stop the noise. 

but that didnt work.

"Mr.Tomlinson!" again, said that voice, nocking on my door.

i gave up, why couldnt i just sleep?

i got up, pulled on a pair of sweats and headed to my dooor.

i opened it,

"WHAT?" i yealled,

i saw Marget flich at my loudness, she looked like she was about to cry.

i felt extremly guilty, I quickly apolagized.

"Oh Marget! im so soryy, i didnt realize it was you! im so sorry!" i said, holding her shoulders and looking her in the eyes.

Marget was one of our maids, and the nicest lady you will ever meet.

"Its Alright Mr.Tomlinson." she said.

"Marget! how many time have i told you? Call me Louis, Not Mr.Tomlinson. You make me sound old." i pouted.

she laughed, i smiled, she was happy now.

"Ok, Louis. Your Parents are downstairs waiting for you. They need to talk to you" she said.

i frowned, "what about?"

"im sorry, but they did not say."

"Alright, well Thank you Marget! and sorry for snapping at you earlier." i said, smiling at her.

she nodded, "Its alright, Mr.Tom- i mean Louis." she said,

i laughed.

Marget left and i headed to get ready.

when i was putting my shoes on, i realized Niall didnt come to wake me up like usual. Strange.

I quickly sent him a text, asking him where he was.

-At the bakery. Its Wednesday! Where are you?. he said

Bakery? of Course! On wednesdays we all go at the bakery and grab breakfast before school, i quickly replyed to him saying i was on me way.

i quickly grabbed my bag and headed downstairs, i have to see what me parents need.

i walked in to their office, and noticed Harry there.

The events from last night flowed through my head.

i glared at him, why was he here. i thought we were gunna tell evryone about our so called Realationship at the ball?

"Louis, take a seat" my father said.

i took a seat, away from Harry.

"I thought we discussed everything yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah, but not quite everything." Mr.Styles said.

"We need you both to start this realationship today, at school.So you both need to be as close to each other as possible, act like a real couple. Please do what I say, this could change everything for all of us." my father said.