Chapter 9

HEY EVERYONE!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.... WE GOT A BIG SNOW STORM AND MY INTERNET CRASHED BUT ITS ALL GOOD NOW!! 

I'LL TRY AND KEEP UP WITH THE UPDATES LIKE I PROMISED!!

THANKS TO ALL WHO IS READING, MEANS ALOT!!

so...um...baiscally...heres the update!! 

Enjoy!! :) xx

Be Greatful for this long Chapter! ;-*

Harry POV

I reached Liam's House., and parked in the drive way. I reached down to get my phone, not turning it on, and my keys, Geting out, i place my stuff in my pockets.

I slammed the door shut, and headed towards the door.

Reaching the tall door, I rang the Bell.

I kept hitting the button, until a very annoyed Liam came and opend it.

"One Ring is enough Harry" he said, crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes, "I gotta talk to you. Its important!" I said, walking past him, and into his house.

I Heard Liam sigh, as I climbed the stairs.

"Yeah, sure! Come right in!" he said, sarcasm in his voice.

He shut the door, as I finnaly reached his room.

I pushed open his door, to reveal a large room.

I yelled in frustation, and began pacing around, reaching every secong to ruffle my curls.

Liam came in and gave me confuse look at my actions.

"Uh...Haz? Are you alright?" he said, taking a seat in the bed

I walked up to him and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Liam...the fucking Feelings are coming back!! I'm falling for him all over again!!" I said as I shook him.

Liam pushed my hands away, "Yeah, I can see that!! Today at the bakery!"

I yelled in frustation again, pulling my curls.

"No Liam!!....You don't get it!!" I said, pacing around again.

Liam came up to me, and stopped me.

"Well why don't you call down!, and explain it to me!" he said, placing his hands on my shoulders.

I nodded and took a seat in the bed. Liam came and sat next to me.

"Ok Haz..Explain!"

"Ugh...Lou dosent know anything...I haven't told him...and I'm not planning on it!! You see.. our parents.. they um.. they are making us get married...for business purposes-" I was cut off by Liam.

"What?!!? Marrige?" He gasped.

"Uh...yeah! You know how they are..trying to get more popular and shit. Well they say that this is going to make them bigger."

"Your parents are fucking crazy, mate" he said.

"yeah..no shit! I stopped having them feelings for Lou...but now this happens?? they all came back!!" I said, laying back, and placing a pillow on my face as I screamed.

"And the worst part is.... I don't think Louis has even a slight feel for me!! I think he still loves that fucking Elenour chick!!" I said.

Liam sat there scratching his neck ackwardly.

"You know I hate acting like that to Lou...all mean and nasty. But thats the only way I can be near him. But I guess with this marrige.. ill be near him as much as I want to!" I chuckeled.