Chapter 32

A FEW MORE CHAPTERS LEFT OMG!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO A READING, YOU ARE ALL OH SO WONDERFUL! LOVE YOU LOTS,!!! SORRY FOR TAKING A BIT LONG TO UPDATE!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING, AND VOTING! LOVE YOU LOTS, AND STAY BEAUTIFUL!! :) Xx

**********************

The wind outside blew, taking the stray leaves that had fallen from the trees. Rain clouds hovered over London, threaten to once again fall. It had rained earlier, leaving everything wet, and soggy.

The weather outside resembled everyone's mood at the moment, no one was in high spirits, everyone was tired, sad, and regretful. And others were mourning, after the tragic loss that they had witness.

The events last night had ended the happiness, and excitement filled in the air, bringing only pain and sadness. 

But it was all over now, the girl who had threatened the lads was taken away to a hospital, to help her get her sanity back. Her parents were heartbroken when they found out, she is now charged with many accusations towards her, she would need to spend lots of time locked up to pay for her actions. Josh, poor josh is now dead, gone from this world, and onto the next. Nothing could be done abou that, but only to pray fro him, hoping he found that beautiful world were he could be happy, that he was forgiven for his sins on helping Taylor harm the boys. He did it, because he loved Taylor. He never ment to hurt anyone, he was alwys aginst Taylors plans but his love for her was too strong that he let her order him around. But now its too late for Taylor to realize Josh' s feelings for her, he is gone, forever.

The other lads, and El had stay at the hotel also, everyone at the party had left, gone to the safety of their home.

What had happened here at the venue, it would be known by everyone in the next couple of the weeks; magazines, videos, pictures, everything will have their names on it, explaining what had happened. And unlike the other event at the wherehouse this would not be easy to hide, they had witnesses.

But it didn't matter to them, they were all safe once again, and that's the only thing that mattered at the moment.

*******************

I stood by the large glass windows, the city of london stretched beneath. Everything was small, we were so high up, you could see everything.

I leaned my head and it made contact with the cold glass that was covered in raindrops, the sky was dark and cloudy, no ray of sun peeking through, just coldness.

Sighing i looked back to my sleeping angel, wrapped up in the large blanket. He slept soundly after i gave him some pills to call him down last night, right after we came up to rest.

It was too late to go back home, so i brought Louis up here, and let him sleep. He needed it, after yesterday's events, it had tired him, even in his weak state, it was way too much for him.

It was way too much for all of us, We had not expected Taylor to appear, after the large amount, of security guards, she found a way to fool them, and enter armed into the venue.

The state she was in, it was..it was just plain frightening. All that pain she had in her self, all that revenge, it had backfired back to her.

Josh was now dead, lying in a cold table at the hospital, his parent's probably looking down at him, His mum crying uncontrollably, asking why him? why his son?