Chapter 22

Please Comment/ Vote for Fasterr updates!! If you are a Niam shipper, Read "You Will Be Mine" under my works. Go and comment on it! I will love you if you do! Thanks to all who commnent/ Vote/ Read! I love you all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 1D!! OMG 3 YEARS!! :'D I'M SO PROUD! :')

==============================

 "No! You gotta believe me,..Because i would never lied to you..Because i ...I....fucking Love you! Ok! I love you, and i wouldn't lie to you!" Harry screamed, cutting off Louis as he spoke. Harry quickly looked away, surprised at himself, for finally letting the words come out his mouth. 

Louis quickly shut up, and looked at Harry , "What?" The young brown haired boy, looked at him. Shocked at his words.

Harry didn't meet Louis' eyes, he didn't want to see his reaction

"Harry!"

"What?" yelled the curly haired boy.

"What did you say?" He said, looking at him.

Harry sighed, and closed his eyes, "I really fucking like you Louis." He said, having trouble spitting out the words this time. 

They stay quite for a moment, no one saying a word. Louis couldn't believe what Harry said, was it true? Should he believe him? After all he has done?

Harry was dying inside, What is Louis thinking about? Is he grossed out?Does he feel the same?

After a while of no speaking, no one daring to say a word, no one making eye contact, just pure silence between the two young boys. Louis broke out laughing, harry quickly looked over to him.

"What are you laughing at?" Harry frowned, confused, at Louis actions.

"You!" Louis said. Harry looked at him, confused, making Louis groaned in annoyance.

"You Fucking love Me? Huh? Is this one of your Lies? Stop it Harry! I'm tired of this bullshit! You fucking Liar! What's next? You really want to marry me? Live together? Adopt Kids? Have a fucking Family together? What the fuck Styles! Stop Lying! Haven't you done enough!" Louis said to harry, tired of hearing harry constantly Lie to his face. Louis has now small tears running down his face.

Love Him? Why would he lie about that? Louis know what he feels about Harry is true, but Harry  blurting out that he loves him out of nowhere, how can he believe that? Harry is just saying that to hide all the lies he has done. 

Harry kept silent, why won't Louis belive him?, sure he has lied before, and regrets it, but this is true. Harry looked away from Louis, turning on his side, he couldn't' bear look at Louis' face, the boy he has fallen for, the boy who doesn't love him back. Tears formed in his eyes, rolling down his cheeks and hitting the dirty floor, He sniffed, silently.

Harry knew this would happen, Louis wouldn't love him back. He would never. After all that time keeping it inside, hidden away, now that he has let it out, he regrets it, he got rejected, shut down. He should have just kept it inside.

"It is true, Lou" Harry whispered, into the silent room.

Louis huffed, "Stop, just stop"

"Why? It is true! You gotta believe me! I really do like you! I know what i have done! And i told you i regret it, so much, but please, i would never lie about Love! Love is stronger than any other passion, and what i feel for you is so strong, you can't even imagine"