chapter 37

The Priest talked on and on about the "rules" of marriage and how beautiful it was to have God bond their love, and protect them. It seemed to go and on, and all Harry wanted was to Kiss his lover in front of him, kiss him deeply to show him what Love was, to show him what he meant to him. Some silly words couldn't describe what he felt for the boy, he had to show it to him. 

He smiled at Louis,who had a blush on, smiling back at Harry, then back down to where he held his hands, running his thumb over his skin softly as if he was writing his love on him.

After a few more words that seemed to go on forever, and a few sniffles coming from their friends on the side witnessing the ceremony, the Priest finally asked them the question.

"Harry Styles, do you accept Louis as...."

"I Do!" He cut off the Priest, and looked at Louis, there was no hesitation to his answer, he wanted to end this quickly so he could sweep Luis ff his feet, and carry him out the door and leave.

The Priest chuckled, and nodded, then turned to Louis, "Louis Tom-"

"Me too! ah.. I mean.. I-I Do!" He said, his face becoming red, and looking down, embarrassed for cutting off the man.

"Alright, I now declare you Husband...and uh- Husband! You may kiss now" He said, laughing, noticing that Harry didn't even wait until he was finished and grabbed the younger boy's face in his hands, and pulled him close smashing his lips against him. Louis laughed, and held onto Harry's arm, trying to keep his Balance as the older boys kissed him hard, yet softly and caring at the same time.A mix of emotions.

Their friends cheered, and applauded, Happily that their friend has now married.

"LOUIS" 

A voice ricocheted from the walls, it was loud and full of anger.

Harry, and Louis pulled apart, their smiles gone. Louis face lost it's color as he saw who stood in the doorway. A deep heavy silence filled the room, and it seemed the warmth and love had gone as well.  Everyone stood there, frozen in place. Shocked from whom was at the door.

The sound of heels hitting the floor as they walked over made Louis shiver in fear. He flinched, and looked away, hoping that if he didn't see her maybe she would go away, Maybe it was all an image of his imagination.

But it seemed that is wasn't fake, it was reality, and Louis was reminded of that, as he felt a cold hard hands hit his cheek making his head turn to the side. The sound echoed through the room, and Louis' cheek burned from the slap.

"How dare you!" She said. 

She rose another hand to his him again, and Louis stood there and decided to take it.

Louis closed his eyes, and waited for the slap again, but Harry intervened and rose his arm catching Mrs. Tomlinson's hand before it could touch his Husbands fragile face.

"I won't let you hit him again, You cannot touch him!" Harry said, his voice deep with anger, his cold and dark as he skated down the older woman below him. The mother glared at him, and shook out of his tight grasped, "Don't touch me!" She snarled.

Louis flinched at her words, she was mad, very mad.

Harry stood in front of him, and looked at her, "I'm sorry, but I'm going to ask you to leave" He said, pointing towards the door.

"I'm not leaving without my son!" She said, looking at Louis over Harry's shoulder.

Louis Sighed, it was his mother, he couldn't disrespect her mother. "Ha-harry. It o-okay. I'll g-go with h-her" He said, moving from behind Harry and towards his mother. With one swift motion, Harry grabbed Louis' waist and pulled him back, holding him in his arms. Louis gasped, feeling his back touch Harry's chest. "You can't take him from me, we got married now, look! He's mine, and I'm his. You can't break us apart!" He said, holding his and Louis' hand up to show her the wedding bands that rested in each other boy's finger, perfectly fitted.