chapter 39

The house was filled with warmth and love, and comfort. As if it is surrounded by a bubble of feelings, and nothing bad and harmful could pass through, as if it had a spell casted upon it protecting it and protecting those inside. The sun was shining brightly in the sky, its rays spreading across the earth. The cold breeze blew, making you shiver if you didn't have the appropriate clothing.

The bedroom windows hadn't been closed the night before, so the thin curtains allowed the sun's rays to pass through, illuminating the whole room as if the lights were on. The light bothered the older boy's eyes, making him wake up from his deep sweet slumber.

Harry yawned, trying to stretch but his arm was caught. Louis head was laying comfortably on Harry's arm. He smiled, his hand reaching over to move his fringe that was covering his eyes away, and running his thumb over Louis's cheeks, smiling at the young by who laid next to him. His husband, his lover, his soul mate.

He was happy he was finally his, even though the journey to becoming his was quite painful and tragic, at the end he stayed by his side, and loved him. Loved his as much as he loved him. He looked over him, the way his soft breaths left his lips, and the way his lashed laid, long and beautiful. The way his chest rose and feel with each soft breath he took. He loved this boy who laid next to him, love him so much that it was indescribable. Words couldn't explain how much he loved Louis, the boy who loved carrots, the boy who he fell in love that night, the boy who he pretended to hate. That boy. That boy who was now by his side, with the same wedding band he had on, the boy who he could now call his husband and show the world to him.

That boy, that man.

Harry smiled, and leaned over to kiss his lover's forehead, letting his lips linger for a moment before slowly and carefully he removed his arm from under neath him. He smiled, seeing how of a deep sleeper Louis was. Nothing could wake this boy  up.

He searched for a pair of fresh underwear, but forgot that he left the luggage in the car. They were both too tired last night, and headed to bed.

Bed.

Harry smirked, last night was beautiful. Magical even. Filled with love, lust and hunger. They had made sweet love, not sex, but love. Sex was rough and fast. Love making was soft, sweet, and delicate.

Although that's what it was, it didn't stop Louis from screaming Harry's name, demanding more as he entered him, wanting it faster and harder until his body would shake riding out his climax, but still wanting more. Needing more.

He grabbed Louis boxers that laid on the floor, and put them on. Harry was bigger than Louis so the fabric restrained him a bit, tight around his waist, across his dick, and shaping his ass. 

He laughed quietly, and turned to his lover, who had kicked off the sheets. His naked beautiful body on display, like a work of art. A masterpiece. Harry admired his lover for a bit, before grabbing the covers to protect his body from the cold. He kissed the top of his head one more time, before exiting the room.

He wanted to make breakfast for his lover, to wake him up and eat a meal with him, for the first time as husbands. He knew the house had been prepared before their arrival, food, appliances, and other necessities had been brought over along with maids. Liam had prepared everything, and Harry couldn't thank his friend enough for what he had done to help him.

Harry smirked, he did help him get Niall though, that cute irish boy who he knew Liam loved him as much as he loved Louis. They were perfect for each other.

He had found a robe from one of the closest, and he wrapped it around his body to keep warm. With two runs outside, he had managed to bring in their luggage, and some firewood. He was now staring the fire in the fireplace, letting it breath so it would grow.

He was busy trying to look up how to make pancakes on his mobile when the doorbell rang. Harry looked up, questioning who was at that door at this hour, it wasn't that early in the morning, but still early enough for it to be weird for visitors to come. Harry had told Liam to let the maids know not to come for the first few days, he wanted some alone time with his lover, before getting interrupted, plus also he didn't want them to know his name, or how Louis screamed wanting more.

He frowned when the door rang again, whoever was behind that door was going to wake up his sleeping beauty and he didn't want to interrupt his lover's sleep. He needed his sleep to gain back his lost energy. Plus they were ruining his plans of surprising Louis with breakfast in bed.

Harry made his way to the door, and pulling it opened. He looked at the person, shocked and scared to see themhere. Why? Why was she here?

His eyes become darker, filling with anger. Hadn't she done enough? Why was she here?

Both of them didn't dare to speak first, as if time had stopped, not daring to make the first move. They simply stared at each other. Harry gripping the door handle, getting ready to slam it shut, until she spoke. She made the first move.

"Hello Harry" She said, her voice seemed weak, as if she had been crying nonstop. She did look horrible, not her usual self.

"May i come in?" She spoke again, and Harry didn't know what to do at this moment, let her in, or shut the door in her face. What should he do?

Of course, Harry wanting to seem the bigger person,  nodded, opening the door a bit more to let her in. She hesitated for a moment, before stepping into the warm house, even though she was there, the spell on the house, the warmth, the comfort, it still stayed and lingered.

Not even she could break this love.

The both walked into the kitchen, and sat down. Harry could of have offered her something to drink, but he didn't. He wanted her to leave as fast as she could. She came here for a reason, and Harry wanted to know fast what it was so she could leave before his lover woke up, and saw her.

Why was she here? Hadn't she done enough? She hurt Louis, and Harry both. Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! I think i can finish this story soon, and let it go because it has been a long time man, it really has. Thank you all who stayed and waited for me to update! Love you lots! Continue to give it lots of love! Comment, Vote, Share! Thanks a lot! :* xxxxxx