Chapter 23

Harry Deepened the kiss, picking his head, to get more of Louis. He was shocked at Louis reaction. He didn't know why Lou was kissing him, but didn't stop him. He let him kiss him, how good it felt, his plump lips on his. He has been wanting to kiss Louis again since that night. 

They shared a kiss before, but that was just for show at school. But this one was different, different than the one from That Night. Harry was to afraid to moan to show him how much he enjoyed the kiss., he didn't want to ruin it, and make him stop. The kiss began to slowly down, their lips moving slower. Louis stopped, and pulled away, he looked at Harry, who was under him, and blushed, getting off him, he laid back to where he was before, this time a bit farther away from Harry.

Harry looked at the ceiling, a goofy smile on his Face, Louis kissed him, that has to mean something right? That he loves him? He feels the same? His cheeks turned rosy pink at the thought of him and Louis. 

Louis looked away from Harry, he kissed him. Harry likes him, he really does. he wanted to tell him he like him to, but he wasn't sure how to, after he said those harsh things to Harry. He was a fool to believe Taylor, to let her play with his mind, he should have believe Harry in the first place, not Taylor. 

He turned and looked at him, "I remember.." He told him, sighing. 

Harry looked at him, "What?"

"I remember, not that clearly, but i do. Last time, at school, when you kissed me. It felt to familiar, like i kissed you before, but i didn't know why. But i now know, and i believe you. I do, Harry." Louis said to him,

Harry smiled, and looked at him. He moved closer to him, moving like a worm, until they were close, face to face.

"You Do?" Harry asked.

Louis nodded, and chuckle, "And....Harry?" Harry looked at him, and nodded.

Louis came close to him, reaching, and leaning into his ear. "I really like like you too." he whispered.

Harry turned to him, shocked. Louis nodded, and blushed. Harry chuckled, and leaned in to kiss him, pecking his lips. "I...really...like..like...you..too...much..More." He said, in between pecks.

Louis smiled, and chuckled, as Harry kissed him.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I'm sorry i believe Taylor instead of you. I really thought you were using me, hurting me once again" Louis told Harry, looking down.

Harry leaned into him, and rubbed his nose to Louis' cheek, making Lou look at him, "Hey...It's ok. I deserved that. I know i hurt you, and i'm sorry. But it's now in the past.. ok? Let's forget about it. I promise to never hurt you again"

Louis eyes shine, as he looked a Harry, he smiled, and nodded, leaning in and hiding his face in Harry's neck, kissing it slowly.

The door opened suddenly, slamming against the wall, making Harry and Louis, Jump at the sudden noise.

"Well....well..well. I see that our friends here have made up. Those were some harsh word you said there Lou. I thought you liked Harry? and Poor Harry, getting rejected, Harry Styles never get rejected, You must be devastated" Taylor came in, smirking, Josh, the guy who attacked Harry earlier was behind her, carrying a new gun with him. Harry glared at them, while Louis stayed quite.

"Let us Go!" Harry told her, Making Taylor laugh.

She shook her head, "Nah, I don't want to, and you can't do anything, since you are tied up and all" She said, smirking at Harry.

She walked towards Harry, and leaned down, Grabbed his jaw, and made him look at her, "Unless you promise to come back to me, and stay with me, I'll let your admirer Leave, unharmed."She said, coming near Harry, and kissed him on the cheek.