Chapter 29

Hellooo!! How are you lovely Poeple, sorry for taking long to update! Hope you like this chapter, it's abit long.. I thinkg... I did try. :) xX

THANK YOU ALL WHO IS READING!

**PLEASE READ COMMENT AT END? :) Xx *********

Liam opened the door, and rapidly, an officer came in, closing the door behind him as fast as he could.

Every one  jumped as the door closed loudly, echoing throughout the suite. 

"Oh Gosh, I'm sorry to freak you all out, but i didn't want to stand outside for long, exposing you hiding  place." The officer said.

The Officer was tall, short black hair, he was about in his 50's but still looking young. 

Liam nodded, "It's alright everyone it's just Office Cowell, the head of the police station and security program, my Family knows him well."

The officer smiled, "Please call me Simon" He said, greeting us all. 

Liam walked back to us, grabbing Niall's shaking hands and kissing them. Calming Niall a bit.

The Simon, walked to them, and Liam offered him a seat. Gladly, the officer sat.

"Ok, so the Hotel has been searched for any suspicious objects or persons. And We had placed security in all doors that lead in and out of this Hotel. Liam here, has explained everything to me. I get that you all want to keep it hidden from your parents, but i suggest that you tell them after we catch her, Ok? Cause we will need them to sign stuff from the station and the hospital." The officer said.

Harry took Louis in his arms, and nodded. Everyone knew that they couldn't keep this just between themselves, they had to tell their parents sooner or later. And beside none of them wanted this to be a big dramatic thing going all over the city on newspapers and tabloids, and all.

The officer cleared his throat, and looked at all of them.

"So, everything is set up, She won't be able to hurt anyone of you again, we will catch her and keep her tied down this time. What she did was a crime, and she needs to pay what she did, in court. So please, none of you come out of this room until the ball, and if you need anything, or god forbids anything happens, call me immediately. I'll be going now, i need to talk the manager once again" He said, as he stood up, and walked out.

"Thank You" Louis said, his voice small and weak.

The Officer stopped, and looked back, smiling. "You are welcome"

 After he left, Liam locked the doors once again, looking at us.

We were all worried that is was someone else behind the door, but it was only the officer.

Sighing, Liam looked at us, "Well, now that we know we are safe. Why don't we all get some rest? We will need it later for the ball." he said, smiling weakly. Liam was tired, he had been up since early this morning calling people, and asking for the details of the Ball, making sure everything was in order.

Since his family was the part of the Ball committee, he had to help around, being the older in the family, you have to responsible for the family's business.

Each and everyone in the room had busy lives, not just school, but in their families too. Being a wealthy family, and being known all over the city had it's up and downs. You had to try and give it your best, to show off your wealth and power to others, so you seem bigger than others. Each one of these kids, their families worn them out. Making them go to Balls, to Charities, to Photo shoots, to anything their families could sign them up for, just to promote their families and their wealth. Sure, it was fun at times, being famous and rich and all that good stuff, but sometimes all they wanted was a break. Its was rough for them.