Chapter 40

The moment Louis tried to move, he was hit with pain in his lower back. Moaning,he fell back to lay on the bed. His lower back and bum ached in pain. Thoughts of last night's events swimmed through his head, and he smirked, reaching down to rub at his sore back. He had a wonderful night with Harry, his husband. His husband. Louis smirked again loving the way that sounded. Harry, his husband, his. Finally his.

Although he was in terrible pain, he still was very happy. Happy he had hot, soft, passionate night. He was shy to ask Harry what he wanted, he wanted it so much, and it was finally the right time. Their wedding night, a special night for them to bond their love with their bodies, and hell did they bond. Harry was so careful, so soft and caring. He kept asking Louis if he was okay once he began to enter him, and Louis had shown him he was by the loud moans of bliss that was coming out of his mouth, demanding Harry to go in deeper.

Louis blushed, and sighed, remembering last night, he was sure if they had neighbors that were close they would have know Harry's name by know. It was a beautiful night.

He waddled to the bathroom, hissing when he moved and pain shot through his back. He had woken up to an empty bed, and he panicked for a second before smelling coffee and fresh pancakes. Harry was making him breakfast, and he knew he was going to come in wake him up but he wanted to be ready for him and join him in the kitchen. Plus he really need to pee, really badly.

In the bathroom, he had found some painkillers and cupped his hand under the skin to drink some tap water. His face looked flushed, and his hair a mess, bed hair plus sex hair was not his look. He looked crazy.

Walking out he noticed he gotten up naked, butt naked. He did question why it was so easy for him to use the bathroom, laughing to himself, he looked around and saw a small pile of clothes on the small chair in their room. A fresh pair of underwear and some sweats were folded neatly for him, he smiled, and dressed quickly wanting to see Harry.

He heard the doorbell ring when he dressed, and ignored it. He hoped it wasn't some neighbor that might of heard them last night and came to ask if they were okay. Louis couldn't stop remembering the night they had. Although it was painful because it was his first time, Harry had been gentle, and Louis loved it.

He thought Harry had turned on the television in the living room, since he heard voices. After finally getting ready and a few gasps of pain trying to bend down to put on his pants, he was ready and was heading to Harry.

"Why are you here?" Harry's voice seemed different, seemed cold and hard.

Louis stopped walking and leaned against the wall. He was in the hallway that led to the kitchen. Harry hadn't turned on the television, someone was here, and Harry was talking to them.

"Harry..." they spoke, and Louis heart dropped, why. she found them.

"No, before you speak let me tell you one thing. You are not taking Louis back. I'm sorry but I can't let you, I love him, and he's mine now. We are married, He's happy. I don't know why you can't see that. He's happy next to me. I know he has gone through a lot, and it was all my fault. But i protected him till the end. And i will continued to protect him. I love him." Harry said, his voice still strong.

Louis smiled softly, his eyes falling down to looks at his socked feet. He was happy Harry loved him as much he loved him.

"Harry..." She spoke again, clearing her throat before continuing, "He's my child Harry, my son. and I too love him very much. I do want him to be happy" She said, and Louis knew what was coming next. He came to take him away and he knew Harry wasn't going to be able to stop her this time.

She probably brought some guards with her and they were waiting outside for him, ready to grab him and take him away to america and never see Harry again.