Chapter 34

"...Yeah I've been feeling everything

From hate to love

From love to lust

From lust to truth..."

Hello, don't hate me. I'm sorry, I know i left for a long time, but I'm back now! Thank you all for being patient, and voting and commenting, You are all so wonderful. Well, LOH has finally come to an end, i'm not sure how many chapters are left, but I know it's not a lot. I know, it's sad to see this end. Thanks again, for being patient, and so lovely. Love you Lots, Stay Beautiful, and Enjoy! :) xXxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry if it's not good, I tried. :/ xXx

The sky has darken, copying everyone's emotions of sadness. A storm seemed to be near, bring the cool airs into the town. Nothing seemed to be cheerful, as the emotions of happiness had left the town. The streets were alone, and quite, no laughter nor joy, just stillness.

Niall wrapped his sweater tighter around him, and sighed, running a hand through his hair. The icy air hitting his cheeks, painting them red.

He looked at the large house in front of him, the house he loved coming over so much. It broke his heart when Liam had told him about Louis. He didn't want to loose his best friend, they have been together since birth, and he wasn't planning on saying goodbye now. Niall wanted Louis to be happy, his best friend to find a love like he had done with Liam.

It amuses him how ironic it was for the enemies to fall in love with each other, Harry had been cruel to them, but deep down he loves Louis a lot. He didn't know how to show his emotions to him, so he bullied him just to be close to him. Liam had explained to him about that night, he knew Louis couldn't handle his alcohol, and it was sad that he had forgotten what the night he spent with Harry.

But after they all have been through, Niall believes that both lads deserve to be happy, to be together as a couple, and live happily together.

Niall sighed, and began to walk towards the House, leaving his warm car parked behind.

He cursed under his breath, as the wind picked up, tugging his sweater closer to him. He stood outside the door, waiting for someone to open him, and let him in. He prayed that Louis mother didn't kick him out like he had done with Harry.

The door opened slightly, and Niall looked up, mumbling a Hello.

Then suddenly, Niall was pulled inside, and hugged tightly. Laura, Louis' cook stood in front of him, tears in her eyes, hugging him tightly.

"Oh Niall, I'm so glad you are here" She mumbled, her arms still embracing him.

"Hello Laura, How's Lou?" Niall asked, pulling away and giving her a small smile.

"Oh Niall, I know everything, my boy, he told me everything. It's so sad to be forced to leave his love like that. He's upstairs my love, go, go to your friend, he needs you. I'll bring something warm for you okay? Go on now" She said, looking at Niall with sad eyes. Niall kissed her cheek, nodding.

She hurried back to the kitchen, and Niall was left alone in the foyer, sighing deeply. He was about to make his way to the stairs, but he was stopped.

Mrs. Tomlinson stood there, looking at him with hard eyes, frowning at him. Niall shivered by just just looking at her cold stare.

He sighed, and walked up to her, and shocked her by giving her a hug. He told her how sad he was for Louis to leave London, and that how much he suffered, and all the lies he could come up with to pretend he had nothing to do with Louis and Harry's love. This is what he planned, to act that he was on her side so she could tell him everything.