chapter 36

The atmosphere of the room had changed. It wasn't bad, but the opposite. A warm, welcoming, loving feeling filled the room. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. The flowers, the lights, it was like a dream.

Everyone was ready. Their hearts racing in excitement. After all they have been through, this moment seemed unreal.

From the door to the other side of the of the room where the altar was created, a trail of rose petals were scattered on the floor. Along with small fairy lights that lightened the path.
Flowers filled the room, decorating the walls, tables, floor, anything that could be covered. Lights were dimmed down so the fairy lights were heightened.

This was all a quick setup, it was not planned. Everyone's help had made this possible, it was small but still beautiful.

Why have a grand wedding if you could have a more smaller intimate one. It was easier this way.

Plus in their current situation, they couldn't plan and have such a great wedding, or invite many people. They have very limited time and resources to do so. 

Everything was ready, everything was all set for this special day. 

"He can come in now" Liam spoke into the phone, a huge smile on his face nodding, listening to what the other lad was saying.

Harry hands shaked, he wanted this to happen, wanted this to be perfect. His only wish was for Louis to be happy, happy with him.

Outside Niall was helping the blindfolded boy get off the car, and lead him to the door. 

The lights had dimmed down, the fairy light were the only light source.

The moment they both walked into, the song Harry was chosen started playing. He had decided this was going to be their song. he smiled, and turned around to face him.

Louis already had tears in his eyes, and the continued to fall as the blindfold feel and he saw Harry there, the flowers, the light, his friends. Harry chuckled, getting emotional himself. He sighed, this was it.

He walked towards him, standing right infront of him. His smiled big as he looked down at the crying boy he loved so much. He slowly fell to his knee, and looked up, Louis was now a crying me, his face confused and shacked.

"Louis, my love. I love you so much, you have not idea how much. i want to stay by your side for ever, i want to take care of you, i want to be the one to make you happy, and wipe your tears when you are sad. I want to sleep next to you, and wake up aswell. I want to be yours, and i want you to be mine. This song right now, this is my love song to you, and i want to let everyone know you are mine, and only mine, So Louis, my love" Harry said, tears building in his eyes. He reached down to his pocket, and pull out a small box. "So Louis, wil... will you marry, please my love" he said, smiling, opening up the small box to reveal a golden wedding band, and rose it up to Louis.

Louis didn't hesitated, and nodded, leaning down to hug harry, almost knocking him down. Harry laughed and held onto Louis, keeping his balance to hold him. 

"Yes, a million times yes. Harry I want to be with you too, please, i want to marry you." Louis said, crying, he hid his face in the crook of Harry's neck.

Harry had tears running down his cheeks from happiness, nodded.

The other had tears in their eyes too, smiling seeing their friends so happy together. Niall was a mess, Liam had to hold him and rub his back shushing him.

After a few more cries, and a few laughs here and there. Louis was no standing up, admiring how the golden band fit perfectly in his hand, along wiht Harry's.

"Should we get started?" the priest that was hire to do the ceremony said, smiling softly to them.

Louis smiled, and looked at Harry, nodding happily.

"Let's do this Babe" He said, taking his hand and leading him to the altar. They all gathered up around the couple, and the priest began saying his words.

Louis smiled up at Harry, who was looking down at him. This was it, his chance to finally be happy. He waited for so long to be this happy, and he now finally was. With the love of his life.

●●●○○○●○○○○●○○●○○●♡○○●●●○○●●○

Hello, yes ive updated finally ik ;;;

I need to finish this before i leave again for 1000 years and come back lol.

Ill right this will now be a simply boyxboy story because I don't stan 1D anymore. They all just broke away idk, i didnt keep up with them.ahhh~.

So here's the update, leave me a vote, a comment, share it with everyone. Please give it lost of love. Thank youuuuu :*.

(Probably end at chapter 40, idk ehhh. Bye)