Chapter 35

Alright, so I have this lovely chapter for you! But, i know! It's short, but don't worry that just means that the next one will be longer, and much richer with detail, sorry if this one is poop. I'm trying for real! I just wanted to upload something, I know i suuck, and i havent updated in such a long time. But i wrote this and I hope you like it!"

*******Only 5 chapters left??! What you think? So it would end at chap 40? I don't want it to end tho, but it must! Noooo!! :(

Anywhore, I really hope you enjoy this, and don't worry there are more chapters to come but not much since it will come to an end soon. :) Enjoy! Have a wonderful day! :D xXxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sexy Harry POV ;)

The car stopped, and I turned it off, jumping out off it quickly, I made my way to the large front door, and i pushed it in, ignoring the butler who was welcoming back. I gave him a small smile, before running up the stairs.  

I had a short of time to work with, and i wanted to enter and leave my house quickly as I could. I could not be bother, i did not want to face my parents at this moment, but from the look of it, they weren't home Shocker, they are never home, i practically had to raise my self all these years!  

I sighed, as I made my way to my room, running down the hallway.  

I pushed opened my bedroom door, entering quickly I immediately searched for my suitcase, throwing in pairs of clothes i would need quickly.  

"Harry, Sir. Do you need any help?" The maid stood outside the door, looking worried, as she saw me looking frantic throwing clothes everywhere.  

I sighed, standing by my bed and looking at the pile of clothes that was inside my suitcase, unfolded and messy, "Yes, please. Help me pack" I told her, and she nodded, hurrying over to help me.  

I sighed, running my hands through my hair in frustration.  

"How long would you be gone, sir?" She asked, me folding my clothes neatly but quickly.  

I told her it would just be a short period of time, and to pack lightly, she nodded, and asked no more questions.  

I left her by my bed, packing my stuff while I made my way back to my closet, Inside, i looked over the rack of suits I owned. I had many of them but which one was the perfect one?  

Smiling, I looked through them, running my hand through their soft silky material, I needed one that was perfect for this occasion, for this day. After today, nothing could put us apart no more. I wanted Him to be happy, over these days he was in pain ,and i hated it, the pain on his face, the hurt. I wanted to take it away, but after today, I'm sure it will. He will be happy, i know he will, and I will be too. We will be both happy that we will be finally together, as one.   

Niall had texted me earlier saying he was over there already, and they were packing, getting ready to meet us there. I smiled I saw that text, knowing that we were getting closer and closer to see one another, and i could not wait.   

"This is the one" I said. Smiling, i brought out the suit, holding it by the hanger, and looked at it. It was perfect, just the right one, "It's perfect"