chapter 38

Liam told Harry about a small cottage like home he had bought deep into the countryside, and far away from the city. Liam told Harry he could take Louis there until things had settled down and then he could plan to move somewhere else where none knew their names, and their story. A place where they could finally be happy.

Harry looked at the young boy next to him, sleeping, curled up in the passenger's seat with a small fluffy blanket he had packet before. He smiled, his husband was next to him, sleeping soundly as he drove, now beginning to see cattle and small farms on the side of the roads as th sun was setting down.

He has with his husband, his husband. He loved that word, loved the idea that Louis was his, finally his. Forever.

The gps that Harry had set up on the car was begging to beep, and Harry looked over and saw that they were near the house.

A small gravel path led into a tunnel like entrance, and Harry drove into it, the house was now becoming into view at the end, it was a small one story home with a beautiful garden. Harry smiled, seeing the warmth and cozyness the house seemed like,

The car was parked, and Harry ran up to Louis' side, and opened his door. Slowly and carefully he picked him pa, and carried him to the house. He shushed Louis as he began to mumble, and he quickly opened the door, and walked in locking and closing the door behind them.

There were two rooms, and Harry picked the largest one placing Louis' sleeping body onto the soft mattress, pulling up the blankets to cover him again.

"Stay with me" Louis said, grabbing Harry's hand, giving him a sleepy smile as he looked up to the curly haired boy.

Harry smiled, and nodded, climbing in with Louis. His chest touching Louis back as they spooned, their hands intertwined. Harry kissed Louis neck, and he whimpered tilting it to the side for more.

"I love you" Louis said, as he brought Harry's hands to kiss them, and kiss over the ring he had one.

Harry smiled, nodding, "I love you too".

Their hands separated, and Louis turned around, now facing his lover his nose touching. He had a wide smile on. He closed his eyes, and leaning in closing the space between his and Harry's lip. His plump lips made contact with his lover's. Kissing softly, and timidly, as if this was their first kiss.

Louis smiled, into their kiss, and pulled back looking at Harry. His hand laying on Harry's cheek, and Harry's eyes on him, waiting for what he would do next.

"You are so handsome" He said, smiling up to him, his thumb caressing his soft cheek.

Harry chuckled, and nodded, mumbling a thanks. Louis pouted, "What about me?" he said, waiting for a compliment from Harry.

Harry smiled, and grabbed Louis hand and pinned it against the bed, Harry not on top of Louis, his elbow holding him up, trying not to place all his weight down onto the young boy beneath him. Harry looked down at Louis who eyes had widen. His curls fell down, and tickled Louis face.

"You, are beautiful, handsome, hot, sexy..." He said each words with a kiss, coming down to his Louis lips.

Lou was red, tilting his face away. Harry laughed, leaning down and rubbing his nose against Louis's cheek.

His lips made contact with Lou's neck again, kissing it all over. Louis whimpered gain tiling his head back because he wanted more.

"It's our wedding day" Louis said, breathing out, Harry had found the perfect spot, and had began to suck and bite making a love mark on his beautiful boy.